Alcohol and Tobacco Retail License

The service includes:

  • Professional consultation of a specialist;
  • Preparation of the complete package of documents;
  • Notarial support;
  • Payment of state duties, fees etc.;
  • Conducting direct works related to the provision of services.

Уточняйте грн. от 1 месяца
Alcohol and Tobacco Retail License
  • The service is available all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Odessa, Lvov, Kamianske, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Khmelnitsky). Offer different methods of payment

    The cost of obtaining a license for retail trade in tobacco and alcoholic products includes:

    • consultations on all issues of obtaining a license;
    • preparation of all documents required for obtaining a license;
    • Notary Services;
    • ALL duties, fees, payments;
    • accompaniment in all instances;
    • our fee.

    Business activity in the retail trade of tobacco and alcoholic beverages is subject to mandatory licensing.

    For trading without certification or in violation of the rules, penalties in the form of significant fines are applied.

    The license grants the right to carry out retail sale of alcoholic beverages or tobacco products in specified specific premises.

    The license is valid for 1 year.

    Licensing of this activity is carried out by the Department of Control over the Production and Turnover of Alcohol, Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco Products of the Tax Service.

    The licensing conditions provide for a number of requirements that must be met and which must be observed by business entities for registration and during the application of a license. In particular, the subject of licensing has the right to trade in alcoholic beverages, including on tap, only in one trading room (building) specified in the license, at the place of its actual location, with a trading area of ​​at least 20 sq. M (for tobacco products - no area limitation).

    When carrying out retail trade, the premises must be equipped with electronic cash registers (regardless of their number) or there must be cash registers (regardless of their number), in which the proceeds from the sale of alcoholic beverages and tobacco products are recorded - regardless of whether whether through them the sale of other goods.

    How do I get a license to retail tobacco and alcoholic beverages?

    The procedure for obtaining a license for retail trade in tobacco and alcoholic products consists of the following stages:

    • development, preparation and approval of the documentation necessary for issuing a license based on the data provided by the client (obtaining consent for the premises for carrying out activities from the SES, fire brigade, regional state administration);
    • preparation and submission of a package of documents to the Department for Control over the Production and Turnover of Alcohol, Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco Products of the State Tax Administration;
    • accompanying the consideration of documents;
    • obtaining a license;
    • registration of cash registers and accounting books for settlement transactions located at the place of trade.

    To obtain a license to trade in tobacco and alcoholic products, the following documents are required:

    • certificate of state registration of a business entity;
    • certificate of entry into EDRPOU;
    • a lease agreement for the premises in which the activity will be carried out, or documents confirming the ownership of the premises (with permits from the SES, fire department, district state administration);
    • certificate 4-OPP (tax);
    • Bank details;
    • VAT payer certificate number, individual taxpayer number;
    • a receipt with the bank's mark on payment of the fee for issuing a license;
    • information on whether the license is issued for the first time, the validity period of the previous one (if any).

    The annual fee is 2000 UAH for each place of trade.

    The annual fee for the sale of alcoholic beverages is 8000 UAH for each separate electronic cash register or book for accounting of expenditure transactions specified in the license, located directly at the place of trade.

    If the place of retail trade is located on the territory of settlements and villages, the fee is 500 hryvnia for each electronic cash register (book of accounting transactions) marked in the license, located at the place of trade, and 250 hryvnia - for trade in tobacco products for each a place.

    As a result, you get:

    • a license for retail trade in tobacco and alcohol products;
    • registered settlement book / registered settlement registrar.


      If you find an error or inaccuracy in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter

    Order callback

    Order service