The service is available all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Odessa, Lvov, Dnipropetrovsk, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Khmelnitsky). Offer different methods of payment
Liquidation of an enterprise by decision of the owner (in the general order)
The cost of liquidating an enterprise includes:
- consultations on all issues of liquidation of an enterprise;
- preparation of all documents required for the liquidation of the enterprise;
- Notary Services;
- ALL duties, fees, payments, except fines;
- deregistration in ALL instances;
- our fee
Liquidation of an enterprise is one of the ways to terminate its economic activity. This is the complete termination of the enterprise, its exclusion from the Unified State Register, deregistration in the Social Insurance Fund, Pension Fund, tax service, etc. The decision to liquidate enterprises is made by the founders, property owners or the court.
In general, the procedure for the liquidation of enterprises of various organizational and legal forms is regulated by legislation, but it still requires the support of experienced specialists, because it is a very complex, time-consuming process and with inept actions of the liquidator can drag on for years.
It is not so easy to choose the right way to close a company, on which the quality of the result will depend. Here you need to take into account a number of factors - the reason and purpose of the liquidation of the company, the state of its assets and liabilities, the presence of accounts payable and receivable, etc. etc.
Liquidation of an enterprise in a general procedure, not related to bankruptcy procedures, is a process in which the highest governing body of a legal entity makes a decision to liquidate the company and appoint a liquidation commission.
The liquidation commission conducts an inventory, full settlements with creditors. The balance of assets after settlement with possible creditors is distributed among the participants (founders) of the legal entity.
The state registrar is provided with a liquidation balance sheet, an auditor's report (in cases stipulated by law). The company is considered liquidated from the moment the record of the termination of the legal entity is entered into the EDRPOU.
The only advantage of the general liquidation procedure is its low cost compared to other methods.
The disadvantages of the procedure for liquidating an enterprise in the general order is the need for unscheduled inspections by regulatory authorities, followed by the provision of certificates to the state registrar about the absence of debt to the budget and social insurance funds. A serious disadvantage can be considered the rather long period of the procedure, which depends on the speed of inspections and the issuance of certificates of absence of debt.
How to liquidate an enterprise?
The liquidation procedure of an enterprise consists of the following stages:
- preparation of all necessary documents (in particular, decision on liquidation, publication in the press) based on the data provided by the client;
- implementation of liquidation actions, passing inspections;
- closing a bank account;
- archiving of documents and destruction of the seal;
- deregistration in ALL instances;
- making a record by the state registrar in the EDRPOU on the liquidation of the enterprise
Typically, the tax and the Pension Fund impose huge fines even on businesses with no activity. We do not leave the liquidation procedure unattended, therefore, we always take measures to minimize penalties whenever possible.
To carry out the liquidation of an enterprise, the following documents are required:
- certificate / extract of state registration - original, certified copies;
- copies of passports (pages 1, 2 + page indicating registration) and certificates of assignment of an identification number of the director and accountant;
- certificate from statistics authorities - original;
- tax registration certificate - original (if a new company is not needed);
- notification of the registration of the policyholder with the FSSVPT - original (if a new company is not needed);
- notification of registration with the Pension Fund of Ukraine - original (if a new company is not needed);
- notification of registration at the Employment Center - original (if a new company is not needed);
- insurance certificate and messages - originals;
- certificate / extract of a certificate of registration as a VAT payer - original (if any);
- certificate / extract of a certificate as a single tax payer - original (if any);
- payment documents from the bank (instructions, statements, certificates of the movement of funds) - originals;
- primary accounting - originals;
- information on wages - originals;
- reports from funds - originals;
- reports from the tax office - originals
The main problematic point is passing an audit at the tax office. She can be appointed years in the truest sense of the word. We have developed mechanisms for the legal acceleration of the appointment of an audit in the tax office, and, as a result, acceleration of the entire procedure.
Как мы работаем❓
- Выбор варианта ликвидации
За что вы платите❓
Стоимость наших услуг фиксированная. Она рассчитана с учетом ВСЕХ необходимых процедур и накладных расходов.
Что мы гарантируем❓
- Вы экономите время
- Вы будете чисты перед законом
Что вы получаете на выходе❓
Полный пакет документов для вашей безопасности
If you find an error or inaccuracy in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter