The service is available all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Odessa, Lvov, Dnipropetrovsk, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Khmelnitsky). Offer different methods of payment
Changes in the statutory documents of the organization
The cost of registering changes to the charter of a public organization includes:
- consultations on all issues of registration of changes in the charter of a public organization;
- preparation of all documents required to change the charter of a public organization;
- Notary Services;
- ALL duties, fees, payments;
- registration of changes in ALL instances;
- our fee.
To amend the charter of a public organization, it is necessary to prepare the appropriate charter and draw up a protocol of the meeting of the founders. After that, register the changes with government agencies.
How are changes in the charter of a public organization?
The procedure for registering changes to the charter of a public organization consists of the following stages:
- preparation of a package of documents for registering changes (minutes or decisions, powers of attorney, new edition of the charter);
- payment of state fees;
- press releases;
- registration of changes.
Documents required for registration of changes in the charter of a public organization:
- extract from the Unified State Register;
- old edition of the charter and amendments to it (if any);
- minutes of the general meeting of participants on changing the charter (in some cases).
After registration you will receive:
- protocol on increasing / decreasing the charter;
- the new edition of the charter;
- new extract from the Unified State Register.
If you find an error or inaccuracy in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter