The service is available all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Odessa, Lvov, Dnipropetrovsk, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Khmelnitsky). Offer different methods of payment
Since 2015, significant changes have taken place in the Legislation of Ukraine. If earlier the child could go abroad using one of the documents:
- Registration in the passport of the parent about joint travel abroad
- Travel card
- International passport
Since 2015, it has been allowed to travel only with a passport for a child. But if one of the above canceled approvals is available, then it is valid until the end of the period specified in the documentation.
Please note that such rules apply to leaving the territory of Ukraine, but other countries may have their own rules. Before going on a trip with your child, learn all the aspects of crossing the border.
Required documents for registration of a person who has not reached the age of majority:
- Served by responsible persons (child under 16)
- Copy of birth certificate (notarized)
- Original birth certificate
- Copies of parents' passports (notarized)
- 3 photos (1 - 10x15, 2 - 3.5x4.5)
- Document confirming payment of state fees
If necessary, provide information:
- Registration (reference), if parents live at different addresses
- A document confirming the child's Ukrainian citizenship, if one of the parents lives in another country
- Passport of a child who has reached the age of 14
A child under the age of 16 is required to have written permission from the parent / responsible person to travel abroad.
If the provision of such documents is difficult for a good reason, then the registration takes place in completely different ways, which are individual for each situation. In such cases, seek help from a professional advisor.
Since 2017, there is the possibility of obtaining a foreign passport of 2 types:
- Ordinary international passport
- Biometric passport with chip
To issue a biometric passport, fingerprints are required, and they are taken from children only from the age of 12. In order to take a fingerprint from a child, the written permission of the parents is required.
What if one parent is raising one child?
- Divorced. One parent provides a package of documents, information on divorce and a certificate of family composition.
- One parent. Additionally, a certificate of registration of the child from the registry office is submitted.
- Traveling with a parent. The second parent confirms his consent in writing, which is notarized.
The package of documents is submitted to the State Migration Service of Ukraine (SMS)
- The waiting period for the total issue is 30 days.
- The waiting period for high-speed delivery is 10 days.
- The validity period of a passport for a child is 4 years from the date of receipt.
How to get a passport for a child?
Stages of the procedure for issuing a children's passport:
- Preparation of documents
- Payment of state fees
- Writing an application (under 12 years old, may not be present)
- If over 12 years old, then take a picture at a migration institution
- Submission of documents and photos
- Obtaining a passport
Legal company "RegService" offers:
- A consultation at which our specialist will give recommendations on the collection of documents and answer your questions
- Assistance in preparing documents
- Analysis of documents for inaccuracies and errors
- Transfer of a package of documents to the appropriate authority
- Obtaining a child's foreign passport and handing over to the customer
Registration of a passport for a child is a very time-consuming procedure and the help of a professional lawyer will be needed many times. Employees of "RegService" will help you to solve all paper issues.
If you find an error or inaccuracy in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter