The service is available all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Odessa, Lvov, Dnipropetrovsk, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Khmelnitsky). Offer different methods of payment
In order to officially reside on the territory of the Ukrainian state for a long time, foreigners, including Belarusians, need to obtain a legal residence permit. It is not difficult to register a residence permit, but you will need knowledge of the legislation and the passage of a number of bureaucratic procedures. The company "RegService" will help you get a temporary or permanent residence permit without unnecessary worries and obstacles. We work in Kiev, Kharkov.
Features and grounds for obtaining a residence permit in Ukraine for Belarusians
The grounds for immigration to Ukraine of citizens of Belarus, as well as residents of other states, in particular, include:
- territorial origin;
- marriage with a resident of Ukraine, residence of children or parents in the country;
- training at a higher educational institution;
- opening of legal entities (on the basis of starting a business);
- establishing guardianship over a Ukrainian resident or being under the guardianship of a Ukrainian.
Without obtaining a residence permit, citizens of Belarus are allowed to stay on Ukrainian territory without a visa for 90 days. A temporary residence permit entitles women and men, children from a neighboring country to live in Ukraine for 1-3 years, registration of permanent residence is valid indefinitely, the certificate must be replaced every 10 years. Documents when receiving for the first time or extending a residence permit for Belarusians should be submitted to the migration service no later than 15 days before the end of the period of legal stay in the country. Until 2019, a certificate was issued to persons who have reached the age of 16; now, with the consent of the parents, a small child can also receive a document.
Documents required for obtaining a residence permit for citizens of the Republic of Belarus
The list may differ depending on a temporary or permanent permit, grounds for immigration. In any case, you will need:
- non-resident passport with a notarized translation;
- certificate of marital status
- family composition document;
- certificate of the availability of housing in Ukraine;
- medical certificate (absence of infectious diseases, AIDS, drug addiction, alcohol dependence);
- statements from parents confirming the absence of objections to the immigration of the child;
- police clearance document;
- insurance policy;
- receipt of payment of state duty.
If you decide to order a service for obtaining a residence permit for Belarusians from the RegService company, you will also need a power of attorney certified by a notary. According to the feedback from our clients, contacting lawyers helps to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Documents are submitted in Belarusian or Russian with a Ukrainian legalized translation.
What is included in the services for providing a residence permit for Belarusians
- Preparation of a package of documents required in a particular case.
- Submission of documents to the migration service (when applying for permanent residence, the applicant must be present in person).
- Control of the SMS decision making.
- Obtaining a permit.
Within 30 days, a foreigner must register at the place of residence. You can do this yourself or entrust the procedure to a representative. To buy a comprehensive service or find out more information about obtaining a residence permit for Belarusians, please contact our specialists by phone or via an online application.
If you find an error or inaccuracy in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter