The service is available all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Odessa, Lvov, Kamianske, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Khmelnitsky). Offer different methods of payment
Have you decided to engage in social activities, but do not know how the opening of a public association is going? Or perhaps you want to combine several non-profit organizations into one?
For a person who registers such an organization for the first time, the process will be difficult and take a long period of time. By contacting the RegService company, you will be registered the first time, without worrying about the correctness of all documents.
More about the service
Public associations are considered to be the formations of citizens that are created to meet their civil, cultural, economic, educational and other interests. But the purpose of creation is never to make a profit.
The concept of a public association, the procedure for its creation and the conditions for carrying out activities are spelled out in the Law of Ukraine on such associations in 2013. This document enshrines the right of citizens to open public organizations, legal entities, as well as jointly citizens and companies - public unions.
The association can carry out activities both with the status of a legal entity and without it. Membership in the organization provides for the participation of at least two persons.
According to the law, the founders of non-profit organizations have the right to be persons over 18 years old, youth or children's associations - from 14.
The Law, which was in force until 2013, contained a provision on the status of associations. They were subdivided into all-Ukrainian, local and international. Today there is no such division.
On the basis of what documents are non-profit organizations and unions registered?
- Passport and identification number of the head, other founders;
- Information about the leadership of the organization;
- Lease or title document on the premises;
- Extract from the USR (if the founder is a legal entity);
- Power of attorney for our employee to represent your interests at the registrar, in the tax and pension fund.
For non-resident companies, additional documents will be required. You can clarify this point during a consultation with our lawyer.
The procedure for registration of an association of citizens with the participation of "RegService"
- After the first contact, we advise you on the opening of a non-profit association;
- We reserve the name in the state register;
- We draw up the charter;
- We collect and prepare a list of documents for submission to the registrar;
- We obtain permission to make a seal;
- We receive and send you constituent documents, an extract from the USR;
- We register with the tax and pension fund;
- We enter the formation into the Register of non-profit organizations;
- We open a bank account and notify the fiscal service about it;
- We make a seal.
Here you can order the whole range of services or part of them - at your choice. We also provide related services: provision of a legal address, accounting support.
Why registration of a public association should be entrusted to us
- Our lawyers have been involved in the registration of commercial and non-profit organizations for a long time and know how to open an association with the least cost and time;
- Our drafts of charters fully comply with the legislation, we are constantly improving them, taking into account all important points;
- You pay only for the end result achieved.
The terms of registration, as well as the price of our work, depend on the number of services that you order, as well as on the time that our employees will spend on resolving all issues.
If you find an error or inaccuracy in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter