Services to enterprises

The service includes:

  • Professional consultation of a specialist;
  • Preparation of the complete package of documents;
  • Notarial support;
  • Payment of state duties, fees etc.;
  • Conducting direct works related to the provision of services.

contract price

  • The service is available all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Odessa, Lvov, Kamianske, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Khmelnitsky). Offer different methods of payment

    Services for enterprises According to the Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine No. 524 of 08.10.2008, which contains a list of approved Rules for issuing and issuing invitations to foreigners for entry into Ukraine, submit requests for issuing and issuing invitations For foreigners and stateless persons, only a legal entity that is registered with the Ministry of Internal Affairs has the right to receive visa documents for entry into Ukraine and, accordingly, to act as a receiving party. So, if you want to obtain a work permit in Ukraine for a foreign citizen, you must first register the enterprise where he will work.

    Services for the registration of an enterprise in the State Internal Revenue Service include:

    • advice on the registration procedure,

    • preparation and submission of a certain package of documents and

      to the State Internal Revenue Service
    • receiving a registration card.

    The law, giving preference in employment to citizens of Ukraine, defines certain cases when the employment of foreigners and stateless persons is expedient and well-founded – if a foreigner   applies for the position of manager, his deputy or another management position, provided that he acts as the founder or co-founder of enterprises. But in practice, such situations rarely occur, because the founders prefer to register the company in their homeland, and in Ukraine they only open subsidiaries, where management positions are usually held by Ukrainian citizens. Also, the priority right to employment of a foreigner arises in the event that he is the subject of copyright and related rights and is invited to work in Ukraine specifically for their implementation.

    Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on the Approval of the Procedure for Issuing, Extending the Validity Period, and Canceling Permits to Use the Labor of Foreigners and Stateless Persons No. 322 of April 8, 2009 obliges the employer to obtain a permit to use the labor of a foreigner in the territorial division of the State employment center For using the labor of a foreigner without obtaining a permit, the employer is liable in the form of a fine.

    The process of employment of a foreigner and a stateless person has its own features, provided for by the Law "On employment of the population» and approved by Cabinet of Ministers Resolution No. 437 dated 05/27/2013 "Procedure for Issuing, Extending and Canceling Work Permits for Foreigners and Stateless Persons". Foreigners permanently residing in Ukraine should not receive an employment permit; who received refugee status in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine or permission to immigrate to Ukraine; recognized as persons in need of additional protection or who have been granted temporary protection in Ukraine, etc. (Part 6 of Article 42 of the Law of Ukraine "On Employment of the Population").

    When preparing an application and a package of documents for obtaining a permit, the domestic employer must make sure that he does not have arrears for the payment of a single contribution to the mandatory state social insurance and fines for violating the requirements of the ZU "On Employment of the Population" < /strong>, since their presence is a reason for refusing to issue a permit.

    If the person responsible for working with foreigners is himself a non-resident, it is additionally necessary to provide a permit for his residence in Ukraine.

    A somewhat different procedure applies to foreign employees of representative offices of foreign companies – instead of an employment permit, the document confirming their employment relationship with the employer is a service card issued by the Ministry of   economic development and trade. Only employees of representative offices who are citizens of Ukraine do not need to receive such a card.


      If you find an error or inaccuracy in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter

    Order callback

    Order service