The service is available all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Odessa, Lvov, Dnipropetrovsk, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Khmelnitsky). Offer different methods of payment
The cost of obtaining a license to trade in agrochemicals and pesticides includes:
- consultations on all issues of obtaining a permit;
- preparation of all documents required to obtain a license;
- notarial services;
- ALL fees, fees, payments;
- support in all instances;
- our fee.
Trade in pesticides and agrochemicals (only plant growth regulators), in accordance with Ukrainian legislation, requires documents.
To apply for documents for pesticides, in accordance with the law, is also obliged to certify workplaces.
The certificate is issued by the Ministry of Agrarian Policy of Ukraine.
The state fee for obtaining a license is 1 minimum wage.
The document for the sale of pesticides and agrochemicals is unlimited.
The list of pesticides and agrochemicals - plant growth regulators permitted for use in Ukraine, for the trade of which a license is required.
The license is issued subject to the following conditions:
- the presence of own or rented premises that meet licensing conditions and have positive conclusions from such authorities (sanitary and epidemiological station (SES) ; State Department for Environmental Protection; State Plant Protection Inspectorate (GIZR); Ministry of Emergency Situations (MES);
- availability of the necessary material and technical base;
- availability of qualified personnel (personnel who will work with agrochemicals must undergo special training in the territorial Authority of the Plant Protection Service and obtain: admission and certification)
How to obtain a trade license
The procedure for obtaining a license for the harvesting of agrochemicals and pesticides consists of the following stages:
- development of documentation based on the data provided by the client ii to obtain a license to trade in pesticides (concluding a lease agreement for a certified premises, obtaining consent for a premises for carrying out activities from the SES, fire department);
- formation and provision of a package of documents and representation in the licensing authority (Main State Inspectorate for Plant Protection of Ukraine under the Ministry of Agrarian Policy of Ukraine);
- obtaining a certificate.
To obtain a license, the following documents are required:
- an extract from the EDRPOU;
- copies of permits, certificates and medical certificates of workers who will work with pesticides;
- a copy of the lease agreement or a document confirming the ownership of the premises, a sanitary passport or all the necessary conclusions;
- information of the established form on the availability of premises, qualified workers, material and technical base;
- letter of guarantee for the disposal of toxic waste.
It is an offense for an applicant to obtain a license to have a warehouse or premises for doing business that meets the license conditions and is punishable by a fine. We also remind you that the sanitary passport must clearly indicate the possibility of trade in pesticides and agrochemicals from the warehouse.
After registration you will receive:
- warehouse passport;
- pesticide trading license;
- approvals, certificates of employees who will work with pesticides.
If you find an error or inaccuracy in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter