The service is available all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Odessa, Lvov, Kamianske, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Khmelnitsky). Offer different methods of payment
Amendments were made to the Legislation of Ukraine, according to which enterprises and companies that were registered before November 25, 2015, are obliged to enter information about their ultimate beneficiaries (beneficiaries) into the state register by May 25, 2015. Late completion or failure to complete this procedure will result in the payment of a fine.
- The legal company "RegService" conducts consultations so that you can get all the necessary information about the process.
- Thanks to affordable prices for all services (including registration of information about beneficiaries), our company helps customers save.
- Many years of experience in the legal field allow us to effectively carry out any legal procedures.
- We will register the details of the final beneficiary of the legal entity as quickly as possible.
- We deliver all received documents to the specified address exactly on time.
Acceptance of Law of Ukraine No. 1701-VII "On Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of Ukraine Regarding Determination of Ultimate Beneficiaries of Legal Entities and Public Figures" obliged the managers of all enterprises and companies to submit information about their beneficiaries to the state registrar.
Thanks to the innovations, profits will be legalized and money laundering will be prevented. money that was obtained illegally or for financing terrorists in Ukraine.
Please note that if the information is not provided to the state registrar by the deadline, it will result in the need to pay a penalty. In addition, it will create administrative responsibility among managers and authorized individuals.
The Economic Code of Ukraine determined that today all companies (except those of a state or communal nature) must register the final beneficiary, as well as update information about him in the EDR.
It is also worth noting that entrepreneurs are obliged to make any changes and additions concerning the beneficiaries and owners of a legal entity to the Unified State Register, in accordance with the Law of Ukraine.
Algorithm of the "Registration Service"
- Initially, we conduct a consultation, which is absolutely free for our customers. A professional lawyer will help you better understand why the registration of information about the beneficiaries of a legal entity is being carried out, and what needs to be done for this. We will also answer any of your questions related to this topic and tell you exactly how the process of entering information into the UDR takes place.
- Our experienced staff will prepare for you all the necessary documentation that may be required to complete the details of the final beneficiaries. Despite its supposed simplicity, this procedure is quite complicated, as it requires a clear understanding of all the Laws of Ukraine. That is why it is best to seek help from professional lawyers. We have quite a lot of work experience, so we perfectly understand how exactly the procedure is carried out.
- Our employees will enter all the information about the final beneficiaries of your legal entity. In this way, you will save a lot of time and will be able to calmly continue your work while we stand in line and carry out the procedure of entering information.
Beneficiary or final beneficiary of a legal entity is a person who independently (with the help of proxies) influences the work of the company and manages it. As a rule, the beneficiary can exercise his influence with the help of:
- Realization of the right to own the assets of the enterprise or a part of the share in it. At the same time, he can use them.
- Formation of the list of those people who will act as participants of the enterprise, use of the right to vote in the voting process, implementation of various types of agreements. Also, the beneficiary gives instructions to employees who are obliged to carry them out.
- Owning (direct or indirect) shares of the company. At the same time, their percentage should be at least 25% of the total capital.
At the same time, the ultimate beneficiary cannot be a nominal holder of shares, an intermediary or an agent.
Substantial participation is the direct or indirect ownership of shares or shares by one person. To determine whether a person takes a significant part in the company's activities, you can use the following criteria:
- If a person owns 10% of the company's shares or votes.
- If a person owns more than 10% of the authorized capital of the enterprise.
- If a person influences a legal entity.
The unified state register offers information about individuals and legal entities, entrepreneurs who can make a profit from the economic activity of the enterprise and influence important decisions,
If you find an error or inaccuracy in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter