The service is available all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Odessa, Lvov, Kamianske, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Khmelnitsky). Offer different methods of payment
The procedure for bankruptcy of individuals and sole proprietorships in Ukraine is identical. With the adoption of the Bankruptcy Code, which came into force in October 2019, the algorithm for recognizing entrepreneurs as financially insolvent was simplified and expanded to all categories of citizens, with the only difference being that in the event of opening a case of declaring a sole proprietorship bankrupt, the corresponding entry is entered in the EDR.</p >
In judicial practice, proceedings related to the inability of individuals to pay debts appear as insolvency cases. It is quite difficult for an ordinary person or entrepreneur to be declared bankrupt, especially since the relevant Code is a fairly new legal act. Corporate law lawyers of the company "RegService" will help to understand the issues of minimizing or liquidating debt. We work with clients from all over Ukraine, we organize personal meetings in the office in Kyiv.
What does the bankruptcy procedure for individuals provide
There are two possible scenarios for the debtor:
recognition of insolvency.
The second option is used only if it is impossible to restructure the debt.
Pros and cons of bankruptcy of an individual, entrepreneur
The main advantage of the event is the opportunity to live peacefully, knowing that the debt, not repaid due to insufficient property, is subject to write-off. In addition:
- from the time of the opening of the proceedings, fines and penalties cease to accrue;
- arrest and other restrictions on property are imposed only within the framework of this case;
- a tax debt that arose within three years from the date of the opening of the case is recognized as hopeless and subject to write-off;
- While the case is under judicial review, creditors and collectors have no right to disturb the debtor.
On the other hand, the court can prohibit travel abroad, oblige to disclose information about income and property. In the period of debt restructuring, it is forbidden to take new loans, act as a guarantor. Within 3 years, a person is not considered to have an impeccable business reputation, within 5 years he is obliged to report his status when solving financial issues.
In what cases is the bankruptcy of a private enterprise (FOP), a natural person recognized
An application for insolvency can be submitted to the commercial court exclusively by the debtor himself, if:
- the amount of debt is at least 30 minimum wages;
- payments are not paid by more than 50% within a two-month period;
- the court made a decision about the lack of property to repay the loan;
- there is a threat of insolvency (illness, disability, job loss).
Alimony, payments related to the death or injury to the health of another person are not subject to write-off, restructuring.
How to file bankruptcy of a natural person
The bankruptcy procedure of an entrepreneur, a citizen who does not engage in economic activity includes several stages:
- An application to the municipal court with an application and a package of documents (passport, description of assets, list of creditors, a copy of the employment book, a certificate of the absence or presence of a criminal record, etc.). Before submitting documents to the court, you should seek help from lawyers and order a procedure support service.
- Consideration of creditors' claims in court.
- Development of the restructuring plan (120 days).
- If the restructuring plan is not implemented, the individual is declared bankrupt.
To order personal bankruptcy services, consult with a specialist, contact the manager of the "RegService" company. by phone or order a call back.
Как мы работаем❓
- Выбор варианта ликвидации
За что вы платите❓
Стоимость наших услуг фиксированная. Она рассчитана с учетом ВСЕХ необходимых процедур и накладных расходов.
Что мы гарантируем❓
- Вы экономите время
- Вы будете чисты перед законом
Что вы получаете на выходе❓
Полный пакет документов для вашей безопасности
If you find an error or inaccuracy in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter