The service is available all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Odessa, Lvov, Dnipropetrovsk, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Khmelnitsky). Offer different methods of payment
Permanent residence is an abbreviation that stands for "permanent residence". Very often in legal circles, it can refer to the service of traveling to another country for permanent residence there. To leave Ukraine abroad for permanent residence, you need to go through a rather complicated procedure and prepare many documents. You then receive a special stamp in your passport that indicates that you have been deregistered. Instead, a stamp about your departure is put in your foreign passport. So an individual is registered with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine. To make the departure procedure successful, and you quickly receive all the necessary documents, we offer you our qualified assistance.
We guarantee fast results. Whatever the complexity of the task we face, the specialists from the RegService company will cope with it as quickly as possible.
Quite affordable prices. In the context of the financial crisis that our country is experiencing at this stage, we offer high-quality services at a very reasonable cost.
Specialists for leaving for permanent residence from Ukraine will help you get a positive result.
Our advantages in this service
- More than four years in the legal services market have made our lawyers fully competent in matters of going abroad for permanent residence.
- We have practice in communicating with employees of numerous government services, so you can be sure that your desire to live in another country will be fulfilled without problems.
- Our advice on leaving Ukraine is completely free for the company's clients.
- We were able to study this issue from all sides, so we can guarantee a positive result in each specific case.
- We help in preparing a package of necessary documents. With us, leaving for permanent residence from Ukraine will be a pleasant and quick process.
What tasks do you need this service for?
If you have been planning to start a new life in another country for a long time, then you just need to start processing all the documents that are needed for this. At the same time, it is very important that they are drawn up correctly, because otherwise your planned move may be overshadowed. Remember, if you are already in another country and wish to obtain a special permit for residence there, then you need to contact the consulate of Ukraine. Don't want to waste your time on paperwork? Our qualified lawyers will provide legal support and help you optimize your cash costs.
Advantages and features of leaving for permanent residence
In recent years, leaving for permanent residence from Ukraine to Australia or another country in the world has changed quite a lot. So that you do not have any difficulties, you need to remember some rules, which are also features of this procedure. First, remember that you need to make your move completely legal. There are many ways to do this today: employment in another country, founding a company, investing. Secondly, be sure to find out what procedures are required for this. The fact is that departure for permanent residence from Ukraine to Belarus may differ in the list of documents from departure to Australia, etc. Thirdly, be prepared that at the customs of the state where you decide to move, your personal belongings can be carefully examined. They also pay attention to the validity period of a foreign passport, to the purpose of arrival and to a migration visa.
What are the advantages of leaving for permanent residence?
You get a legal basis to live in the territory of the state that you like. But at the same time, you remain a citizen of Ukraine. You will be quickly registered with the consulate of your chosen country. You can freely contact the consulate or diplomatic mission of Ukraine on all issues that interest you. You will be able to issue (or renew) your passport without having to return to Ukraine again. Departure for permanent residence from Ukraine to Bulgaria or another country gives you the right to social protection in diplomatic missions or consulates of Ukraine. Even being on the territory of another country, you will be able to vote for the election of the Ukrainian authorities. You will be able to liquidate Ukrainian citizenship without having to return to Ukraine.
- Law of Ukraine "On the procedure for leaving Ukraine and entering Ukraine for citizens of Ukraine."
- Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine "On Approval of the Procedure for Proceedings on Applications for Registration of Passports of a Citizen of Ukraine for Traveling Abroad and Travel Documents for a Child".
- Resolution of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine "On the approval of the provisions on the passport of a citizen of Ukraine, on the birth certificate and on the passport of a citizen of Ukraine for traveling abroad."
- Order of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine "On approval of the Procedure for consideration in diplomatic missions or consular offices of Ukraine abroad of petitions of citizens of Ukraine who have left its borders temporarily, about leaving for permanent residence abroad."
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine "On Approval of the Rules for Registration and Issuance of a Passport of a Citizen of Ukraine for Traveling Abroad and a Child's Travel Document, Their Temporary Detention and Seizure".
What have we included in the service of leaving for permanent residence in Germany?
- Free professional consultation, during which our highly qualified lawyers will answer all questions about how to make the exit for permanent residence from Ukraine to Germany or another country fast and hassle-free.
- Further, we will help in preparing all the necessary questionnaires and applications, approvals and applications that will help you obtain a permanent residence permit abroad.
- We will help you to pay all government payments, including duties.
- Our lawyers will represent your interests in government services, including the Migration Service of Ukraine.
- We will also be present at the delivery of your Ukrainian passport to make sure that the procedure is successful and legal.
- Our specialists will accompany you to get a mark in the passport of Ukraine that you can live on a permanent basis in another country.
Remember, with the company "RegService" departure for permanent residence from Ukraine to Germany or another state will be quick and legal.
- Drawing up a power of attorney at a notary. Certification of all documents that will be needed in the future. Preparatory procedure for all those applications that will help in obtaining permission to leave for permanent residence from Ukraine to Spain (Czech Republic, Canada, Israel). Assistance in issuing a certificate from the Tax Service of Ukraine that the applicant has no debts. Preparation of documentation. Payment of all payments.
- Coordinate the package of documentation with the State Migration Service. Then you can submit documents and monitor the issues of obtaining permission to leave for permanent residence from Ukraine to Canada (Poland, Russia, Spain).
- Obtaining a residence permit abroad is permanent.
- Withdrawals from registration in Ukraine. First, you need to contact the state authorities with the question of deregistration at the place of residence. Then the corresponding mark is put in the passport.
- Delivery of the Ukrainian passport to the State Migration Service.
- Obtaining a new passport marked "permanent residence" in another country.
What documents need to be prepared?
In order for the departure for permanent residence from Ukraine to Poland (Canada, Russia, Spain) to be successful, it is necessary to prepare the following documents:
1) The original application for a special permit for permanent residence abroad. Prepared by lawyers.
2) Four photographs 3.5x4.5 cm. Provided by the client.
3) Original Ukrainian passport. Provided by the client.
4) The original foreign passport of Ukraine. Provided by the client.
5) Original and notarized copy of birth certificate. Provided by the client.
6) One of the following documents:
- Original and notarized copy of the marriage certificate. Provided by the client.
- The original and a notarized copy of the divorce certificate, provided by the client.
7) Notarized original statements of the applicant's parents and his spouse, who live in Ukraine, that they have no material claims against the applicant or objections to his decision to go abroad for permanent residence. The client submits and the lawyers prepare.
8) One of these documents:
- The original certificate from the place of work in Ukraine that there are no material claims to the applicant. Provided by the client.
- Original and copy of the pension certificate. Provided by the client.
9) The original certificate from the tax service of Ukraine that the applicant has paid all taxes on personal income and has no debts. Served by the client.
10) Original and copy of the tax payer card. Provided by the client.
11) One of the documents (only for persons from 18 to 25 years old): Men provide a military ID. Men provide a certificate from the military registration and enlistment office that they cannot do military service. Provided by the client.
12) Originals of receipts confirming that the services of the Migration Service of Ukraine were paid. Prepared by a lawyer.
13) If children under 18 are traveling with you, you must also provide:
- Original and notarized copy of the child's birth certificate. Provided by the client.
- The original travel document of the child or his Ukrainian passport. Provided by the client.
- A notarized original of a statement from the other parent that he has nothing against the child's moving abroad for permanent residence. Provided by the client, and prepared by a lawyer. - The notarized original of the child's statement that he agrees to leave for permanent residence from Ukraine to the Czech Republic (Poland, Canada, Russia). Provided by the client, and prepared by a lawyer.
14) A notarized original of the power of attorney for the lawyers of our company. Prepared by a lawyer.
What is important to know?
In addition to leaving for permanent residence, the company "RegService" also provides the service "return to Ukraine with permanent residence". You can find out more detailed information about this service on the corresponding page on the website or by calling us.
If you find an error or inaccuracy in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter