The service is available all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Odessa, Lvov, Dnipropetrovsk, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Khmelnitsky). Offer different methods of payment
The cost of obtaining a work permit for a foreigner includes:
- consultations on all issues of obtaining permission; preparation of all documents required for obtaining a permit;
- Notary Services;
- representation in ALL instances;
- our fee.
A work permit is a document that employers receive in accordance with the procedure established by law for the employment of foreign citizens.
A work permit is issued by the State Employment Center for a period of one year with its annual renewal. The use of the work of foreigners without permission in the manner prescribed by law is prohibited, in case of non-observance of this requirement, sanctions are imposed on the enterprise - a fine in the amount of 20 minimum wages, and in the future such a foreign worker is deported from Ukraine.
A work permit for a foreigner is the basis for:
- obtaining a long-term visa;
- registration of a place of temporary residence in Ukraine;
- registration of a residence permit for the period of validity of the permit.
For consideration of an application for a work permit and the extension of its validity period, the employer is charged a fee of 4 times the minimum wage.
A work permit for a foreigner can be renewed, but for no more than four consecutive years. An application for renewal of a permit must be submitted no later than 30 days before its expiration date. The renewal procedure is no different from the procedure for obtaining a permit.
How to get a work permit for a foreigner?
The procedure for obtaining a work permit consists of the following steps:
- preparation and submission of a report on the availability of vacancies to the employment center to launch the procedure for obtaining a work permit for a foreigner;
- organization of translation and notarization of educational documents of a foreigner (if any - a certificate of no criminal record, medical certificate);
- development of enterprise documents necessary for obtaining a work permit for a foreigner - applications, certificates - for submission to the employment center;
- drafting a contract between an employing company and a foreign employee;
- obtaining a certificate of no criminal record in the name;
- obtaining in the name of a medical certificate approved by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine on the health status of a foreigner;
- receipt by a foreigner of a taxpayer card in Ukraine - an identification number;
- getting permission.
Employment in Ukraine. The Employment Center asks to substantiate the expediency of employing foreigners. At the same time, employees who:
- apply for the position of the head (deputy head), other positions (if such a foreigner is the founder or co-founder of the employer), which is confirmed by the constituent documents;
- have copyright and related rights and are invited to work in Ukraine to exercise these rights, which is confirmed by the relevant documents;
- sent by a foreign employer to Ukraine to perform a certain amount of work (services) on the basis of an agreement concluded between domestic and foreign business entities, provided that the percentage of qualified foreigners does not exceed half of the total number of persons working under the terms of such an agreement;
- are categorized as "intracorporate assignees"
Documents required to obtain a work permit for a foreigner:
- application (of the established form);
- copies of documents on education or qualifications of a foreigner;
- copies of the pages of the foreigner's passport;
- two color photographs of a foreigner;
- a document issued by a medical and prophylactic institution stating that the person does not suffer from chronic alcoholism, substance abuse, drug addiction or other infectious diseases, the list of which is determined by the Ministry of Health;
- employment, a certificate, sealed and certified by the employer's signature, stating that the position in which the work of a foreigner or stateless person will be employed, in accordance with the law, does not require belonging to the citizenship of Ukraine and does not require admission to state secrets. If the employer has a secret security body, this certificate is also provided signed by the head of such body;
- a certificate from the Ministry of Internal Affairs that a foreigner or stateless person who is on the territory of Ukraine at the time of issuing a permit is not serving a sentence for committing a crime and no criminal proceedings have been opened against them;
- a certificate from the authorized body of the country of origin (stay) that a foreigner or stateless person who is outside Ukraine at the time of issuing a permit is not serving a sentence for a crime and no criminal proceedings have been opened against them. Employment for foreign citizens on a turnkey basis!
A document on education, a certificate from a medical institution, a certificate from an authorized body of the country of origin and others issued outside Ukraine must be translated into Ukrainian, certified in accordance with the legislation of the country of issue and legalized in the prescribed manner.
For the employment of a foreigner applying for the position of a manager, deputy manager or other managerial position, provided that such a foreigner is a founder or co-founder of an enterprise, institution, organization, the employer submits duly certified copies of constituent documents. If a foreigner is the subject of copyright and related rights and is invited to work in Ukraine to exercise these rights, the employer must add notarized copies of documents that identify the object of copyright and / or related rights of the author and testify to copyright in the general list of documents.
After registration you will receive:
- work permit;
- an identification number;
- contract of employment
If you find an error or inaccuracy in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter