The service is available all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Odessa, Lvov, Kamianske, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Khmelnitsky). Offer different methods of payment
Fee for the extension of stay in Ukraine for foreign citizens includes
- advice on all immigration issues
- preparation of all papers required for foreign citizen to extend his/her stay
- notary services
- representation in the authorities
The order on extension of the stay for foreign citizen and stateless person is regulated by law (http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/150-2012-%D0%BF available in Ukrainian)
The duration stay may be extended if a foreign citizen has arrived
- under a short-term visa, as well as from countries with visa-free regime, but under humanitarian grounds (medical treatment, pregnancy, birth of a child, charge of the sick family member, legalization of inheritance, receiving immigration permission or acquiring Ukrainian citizenship) and on condition on presenting supporting documents – for the period of existence of such grounds, but not more than 180 days from the date of the last entry to Ukraine.
- under a transit visa – in case of force stop in Ukraine due to emergency circumstances (natural disaster, illness, vehicle repair etc) and in case of possession of a document proving the reason and duration of the emergency stay – for a period required for elimination of such obstacles;
- under a long-term visa if there are serious grounds for non-receiving the residence permit within the term of his/her visa in case of providing supporting documents.– the extension of stay shall no exceed one months.
Application for the extension of the stay shall be filed by a foreign citizen, stateless person and receiving party not earlier than 10 days but not later than 3 business days before expiry of stay to the local department of the State Migration Service at the place of residence.
How to extend duration of stay in Ukraine?
Procedure of stay extinction requires following actions:
- Correct preparation of papers required for the extension of stay of foreigner in Ukraine (written translation and, if required, notarized translation of foreign citizens’ passport, filling in an application, etc);
- Submission of a complete set of documents to the State Migration Service that required for the extension of stay in Ukraine for foreigner citizens;
- Documents required for the extension of stay in Ukraine for foreigner citizens.
- 4 photos (3,5x4,5);
- document proving grounds for the extension of stay;
- copy of passport’s pages;
- notarized translation of passport’s copy;
- сonfirmation of financial stability or the letter of guarantee from the receiving party.
From receiving party – physical person:
- application from a physical person – host party
- copies of host’s passport (host’s copy of residents is required if host is a non-resident);
- confirmation of property rights on apartments (title and and its copy), if receiving party does not possess its own apartments the written agreement of apartments owners should be also attached to the package of documents.
From receiving party – legal entity or private entrepreneur:
- application from receiving party;
- original (will be returned) and director’s passport copy;
- extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities and Individual Entrepreneurs;
- copy of a document appointing responsible official for preparation of papers for a foreign citizen (authorized by the seal of the enterprise)
- confirmation indicating property right on apartment (original and copy), if receiving party has no private apartment it shall provide written consent of property owners.
If you find an error or inaccuracy in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter