The service is available all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Odessa, Lvov, Kamianske, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Khmelnitsky). Offer different methods of payment
Resumption of bankruptcy procedures is the only correct decision in the event that the debtor cannot transfer his obligations to creditors due to the financial insolvency of the enterprise, commercial organizations. No procedures of liquidation enterprises require participation and financial analysis of bankruptcy. This is done by the arbitration administrator.
Functions of the arbitration manager
It is necessary that:
- to analyze the economic and financial activities of the debtor;
- detect signs of possible fictitious bankruptcy;
- to conduct an inventory of property;
- submit the data to the court based on the results of such an analysis.
We will assign you a professional arbitration manager. An individual approach is guaranteed.
Peculiarities of analyzing the bankruptcy of an enterprise in Ukraine
Official financial analysis of bankruptcy is necessary for a number of reasons:
- to establish what caused the bankruptcy;
- to answer the question about the possibility of reproducing the debtor's payment capabilities;
- to determine the value and property of the debtor.
The procedure is as follows:
- documents are analyzed, including primary accounting documentation and contracts for the past 3 years;
- the ratio of absolute and current liquidity is calculated;
- a conclusion is drawn as to whether suspicious, illegal agreements were concluded.
Our company will allow you to carry out the bankruptcy procedure of the enterprise with minimal effort. We will carry out all necessary calculations and financial analysis as quickly as possible by law. The bankruptcy procedure is carried out in several stages, so you will spend a lot of time and effort if you deal with closing the business yourself. It is much smarter to involve a company that has the necessary specialists and resources at its disposal. The "RegService" team has been providing analysis of company finances in case of bankruptcy since 2014. We work both in Kyiv and throughout Ukraine.
Please note that the initiator of bankruptcy can be both a debtor and a creditor. It is better for the debtor to initiate bankruptcy himself, then it will not be so painful for him. It is better to incur some costs in this case, but to end up winning overall. Of course, as far as it is possible in bankruptcy.
What happens after bankruptcy is initiated?
Your debts will be written off, and there is no tax audit in bankruptcy. Bad tax debt is written off automatically. Yes, the only thing you will have to pay is court fee and stamp duty. And our services, the prices of which are quite reasonable and correspond to the average indicator on the market. The bankruptcy process usually takes 3-12 months. How quickly the company is liquidated and removed from the register depends on several important factors:
- complexity of the case;
- the size of the enterprise;
- number of creditors.
- we will help:
- estimate the probability of bankruptcy;
- choose the way to implement the procedure;
- defend your interests during a trial in an arbitration court;
- make a balance sheet, evaluate assets.
Bankruptcy is a very complex procedure from the point of view of jurisprudence. It is necessary to involve an experienced arbitration administrator for its implementation. Contact us - we will provide it to you.
- by phone;
- by e-mail;
- in online chat.
If you find an error or inaccuracy in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter