The service is available all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Odessa, Lvov, Kamianske, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Khmelnitsky). Offer different methods of payment
So that the stay of a foreigner on the territory of our country is not overshadowed by troubles with government services, it is necessary to obtain a special certificate in advance, which will indicate the number of planned days that a person will spend in Ukraine. If you do not know how to do this, we offer you our highly qualified assistance in this matter and other legal services.
Why are we better than others?
- We know how important it is sometimes to get quality help quickly and without problems, so we always try to adhere to the specified deadlines.
- Here you will find the lowest prices for the services of professional lawyers in Ukraine. But at the same time, the efficiency of our work is much higher.
- Our company employs only professionals who know exactly how to properly help a client. Recommendations speak about our competence in legal matters.
- We have extensive experience in the legal field, so you can be sure that you will receive the best protection of your rights.
- Specialists in obtaining certificates of residence in Ukraine are ready to help you.
What are the advantages of this service we offer?
- We have been providing our assistance in this area for over four years.
- Our employees are not only highly qualified lawyers, they have already studied this issue so well that they know it from all sides.
- We know how to communicate with employees of the Migration Service, and this is very important in such a case.
- Our lawyers will conduct a full consultation on all issues of interest to you completely free of charge.
- If for some reason you do not get what you wanted, we are ready to give the money.
- We help you in compiling the required package of documents.
- With us you can save your time and money.
For what tasks is this service?
Obtaining such a document is mandatory for all foreigners who plan to stay in our country for a certain number of days. The certificate is issued after registration at any department of the OVIR, and helps a person to legally stay in Ukraine.
Remember that in accordance with the legislation, on the territory of the country, a foreigner has the right to stay:
- The time indicated on the visa.
- 90 days from the date of entry into the territory.
Get a certificate of the days of stay in Ukraine with RegService
With the help of the certificate, you can prove that you have not exceeded the period of the permitted stay. In addition, recently this certificate of the place of stay is necessary for the citizens of the occupied Crimea. It can be obtained from the territorial subdivision of the SMS of Ukraine.
Features and benefits of the service
This certificate indicates that the individual is “internally displaced”. That is, this means that a person is a citizen of Ukraine, but at the same time he was forcibly forced to leave his place of residence (or left it voluntarily) due to the negative consequences of conflicts, including armed ones, as well as occupation (temporary or permanent ), massive violation of human rights, manifestations of violence, natural and man-made disasters. At the same time, the main advantage of this service is the fact that the reasons for obtaining a certificate are generally known, that is, there is no need to prove them additionally. Especially if there is information about them in the official communications of the UN High Commissioner on human rights.
What laws do they govern?
- Law of Ukraine "On ensuring the rights and freedoms of citizens and the legal regime in the temporarily occupied territory of Ukraine."
- Law of Ukraine "On ensuring the rights and freedoms of internally displaced persons".
- Immigration law.
- Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs "Instructions for maintaining registration records of the place of residence and place of stay of individuals in Ukraine by the bodies of the State Migration Service of Ukraine."
- Law of Ukraine "On the legal status of foreigners and stateless persons."
- Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data".
What is included in the basic service?
- Consultation from our professional lawyers.
- Assistance in preparing the necessary documents.
- Representing the interests of our client in the Migration Service.
- Receiving a certificate and transferring it to the client.
What documents do I need to provide?
- Statement of the desire to receive a certificate. The client serves. This should include information such as:
- Full name of the applicant.
- Applicant's nationality.
- Date and place of birth.
- Information about children under 18 who arrived with the applicant.
- Information about the actual and registered place of residence.
- Telephone number and address where you can conduct official correspondence with the applicant.
- Why the internal relocation was made.
- Declaration that the applicant did not commit illegal acts and was not their accomplice.
- Information about the social, housing, educational and medical needs.
- Consent that information about him will be processed.
- Passport or any other document that allows you to confirm the identity and citizenship of Ukraine. Original. The client serves.
- A document that confirms that you live in the territory from which you are resettling. If there is one, then the original. The client serves.
- If necessary, a document that confirms the birth certificate of an orphan child. Original. The client serves.
- Power of attorney for a representative. Provided by a lawyer.
- A document that confirms that a representative has the right to represent the interests of a person. Provided by a lawyer.
What you need to know about the periods of stay of foreigners in Ukraine?
It is worth remembering that for a foreigner, a certificate of residence in Ukraine is a very important document. Thanks to her, a person can receive a calculation of bonuses, fees, remuneration and other labor payments. In addition, this certificate is necessary for those individuals who need to determine their residency status.
If you find an error or inaccuracy in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter