The service is available all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Odessa, Lvov, Kamianske, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Khmelnitsky). Offer different methods of payment
Obtain Ukrainian citizenship
The procedure for the adoption of Ukrainian citizenship is regulated by the Law "On Citizenship" and requires compliance with a number of conditions, legislative norms, the existence of grounds, and the execution of a rather impressive list of documents. Obtaining a passport of a citizen of Ukraine also involves going through many bureaucratic formalities, which only an experienced lawyer will help to sort out.
The company "RegService" provides a range of services related to the preparation of documents, representation of interests in all instances, our lawyers will advise in detail on all issues related to citizenship.
Grounds for recognizing a person as a citizen of Ukraine.
These conditions include:
- birth, citizenship of one of the parents;
- the presence of Ukrainian roots;
- marriage with a Ukrainian, Ukrainian;
- adoption and restoration of citizenship;
- adoption, guardianship or custody of a child, an incapacitated person;
- establishment, recognition of paternity or maternity;
- refugee status.
The total period of residence in the country for obtaining citizenship is 5 years, for spouses of residents - 2, for refugees - 3 years. In addition, there are a number of categories for which residence is not required (outstanding personalities; military personnel of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, who received awards).
Basic conditions for becoming a citizen:
- compliance with the norms of the Constitution, other laws of the state;
- lack of citizenship of another country (or renunciation);
- knowledge of the national language at least at the level of communication;
- confirmation of the sufficiency of financial resources for living.
Algorithm of the procedure
- Preliminary consultation.
- Preparation of documents, their translation, execution of a notarized power of attorney.
- Submission of a package of documents to the migration service, monitoring of their consideration.
- Obtaining a temporary certificate of citizenship.
- Obtaining a Ukrainian passport.
List of required documents:
- Original passport (with legalized translation into Ukrainian);
- Certificate of no criminal record.
- A document confirming the legality of residence in the state.
- Power of attorney for a representative.
- Financial security document.
- Document confirming absence / obligation to terminate / change foreign citizenship.
- A document confirming the attestation of knowledge of the Ukrainian language or a certificate, a diploma of graduation from an educational institution with the Ukrainian language of instruction, or a certificate of physical disabilities (serious hearing problems, vision, dumbness).
For registration of the child's citizenship, a birth certificate, immigration permit of a parent (other representative), a decision on custody, guardianship, for adolescents 14-18 years old - their personal written consent are submitted.
The decision on granting citizenship is made by a special commission under the President. To find out more detailed information, order a service, contact a representative of RegService Law Firm by phone or order a call back.
If you find an error or inaccuracy in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter