The service is available all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Odessa, Lvov, Dnipropetrovsk, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Khmelnitsky). Offer different methods of payment
The cost of obtaining a license for operations with ferrous and non-ferrous scrap includes:
- consultations on all issues of obtaining a license;
- preparation of all documents required for obtaining a license;
- Notary Services;
- ALL duties, fees, payments;
- support in ALL instances;
- our fee.
A license for operations of ferrous metals is a state permit that gives legal entities the right to procure, store, process and sell ferrous and non-ferrous scrap.
Registration of a license for scrap metal is necessary to carry out the following operations:
- procurement of scrap of various metals - this is the reception, purchase of scrap from legal entities and individuals and transportation of procured scrap;
- scrap metal processing - the process of storage, sorting, selection, crushing, cutting, processing, pressing, briquetting of scrap metal;
- sale of scrap metal - sale or transfer of harvested and (or) processed scrap metal on a reimbursable or gratuitous basis.
On a national scale, licensing of operations with non-ferrous and ferrous metals is a way to control the market and the only way to legally carry out such activities for the needs of a wholesale and retail buyer.
Companies that are engaged in the purchase and sale of ferrous and non-ferrous scrap must have a license for scrap metal. Licensing is mandatory. Working without a scrap metal license is not allowed.
How to obtain a license for operations with ferrous and non-ferrous metals?
The procedure for obtaining a license consist of the following stages:
- development of documentation based on the data provided by the client;
- obtaining the charter of a "specialized" enterprise;
- obtaining permission to lease a land plot (production area);
- approval of SES, environmental, fire authorities and radiation control body for operations with metal;
- Gosnadzorokhrantrud approval for the start of work for a specialized enterprise;
- obtaining permission from the commission of the local state administration;
- submission of documents to the commission of the Ministry of Industrial Policy of Ukraine;
- obtaining a license
To obtain a license for operations with ferrous scrap, the following documents are required:
- certificate of state registration;
- certificate of entry into the state register - statistics;
- charter (mandatory with the inclusion of the relevant type of activity);
- Bank details;
- the lease agreement for the land plot where the relevant work will be carried out, or copies of documents confirming the ownership
The territory on which the economic activity of a specialized enterprise with scrap and their alloys will be carried out must be at least 1000 sq.m. / License for scrap the following requirements are imposed on the territory:
- availability of production facilities or premises for storing scrap metal;
- mechanical, hydraulic or electrical equipment for the processing of scrap metal;
- containers or compartments for storing scrap metal.
The territory must comply with the requirements of the sanitary-epidemiological, environmental and fire authorities and radiation control standards.
What documents do you receive at the end: a license for scrap operations
If you find an error or inaccuracy in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter