The service is available all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Odessa, Lvov, Dnipropetrovsk, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Khmelnitsky). Offer different methods of payment
According to the Law on Fire Safety, activities involving fire-fighting activities require a license issued by the State Emergency Service. This area provides for high social responsibility, and, consequently, compliance with strict standards in relation to material and technical base and personnel. Licensing of business activities related to fire safety is perhaps one of the most complex licensing procedures. The best way to solve the problem is to turn to professionals. The team of lawyers of the company "RegService - license for firefighting activities" will help you to get a guaranteed license, spending a minimum of time and other valuable resources.
When you need a license for firefighting activities
A permit from the State Emergency Service is necessary if you:
- perform work of a narrow direction in the field of fire safety;
- participate in a tender, which requires the presence of an appropriate document;
- became a subcontractor, and the contractor requires a permit act;
- decided to increase competitiveness in the market;
- periodically come across an anti-fire direction and do not want problems with the Emergency Situations Service.
What types of work are subject to licensing
- Installation, operation, maintenance:
- fire alarm;
- smoke protection;
- fire extinguishing systems (there is a separate license for alarm service).
- Providing fire protection (impregnation, processing, filling).
- Maintenance of fire extinguishing media.
- Examination of the fire safety of residential and non-residential buildings.
Permits can be issued for one or several types of work. Lack of admission from the State Emergency Service faces a fine from 17 to 34 thousand UAH.
Benefits of obtaining a license
- Doing a competitive business legally, without the threat of criminal and material liability.
- The ability to expand the range of services.
- The document is valid throughout Ukraine.
- Perpetual permission.
- High demand for services.
Conditions for obtaining a license
The personnel must have specialized education and work experience in this area from 2 to 4 years (managers - 3-5 years). The production premises can be owned by the company or rented. Requirements regarding the material and technical base for each type of permitting act are different. You can find out more about them during a consultation with a lawyer.
What documents are needed
To the State Service for Emergency Situations is submitted:
- Extract from the Unified Register.
- Certificate of ownership or lease agreement for premises and equipment.
- Copies of employees' documents (diplomas, qualification certificates), confirming their compliance with the requirements for performing fire-fighting work.
- Copies of employment agreements with employees.
- Copies of documents that allow you to use the office, industrial premises, warehouse as intended.
- Data on the availability of a material base that gives the right to carry out activities related to fire safety.
Copies are submitted electronically.
Algorithm of work
- We conduct an initial consultation.
- We check the company's capabilities for obtaining a license (personnel, premises, material and technical base).
- We prepare a package of documents.
- We submit them to the State Emergency Service, monitor the application review process.
- We receive a license and transfer it to you.
The state payment for obtaining a license is one living wage for an able-bodied person at the time of the decision of the State Emergencies Service to issue a permit. The fee must be paid no later than within 10 days from the date of publication of the relevant notification on the web portal of the Service. The company "RegService - license for fire fighting" has significant experience in obtaining various types of licenses. Our specialists do not undertake to accompany the procedure if they are not sure of its success. You pay solely for the result. To agree on the timing and cost of work, to conduct an initial consultation, please contact any of the phones indicated in the contacts, or leave a request for a call back on the website.
If you find an error or inaccuracy in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter