The service is available all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Odessa, Lvov, Kamianske, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Khmelnitsky). Offer different methods of payment
Recycled raw materials are products that can be used after their initial use as a starting material. Recyclable materials include:
- Waste paper
- Construction waste
Compulsory licensing is subject to:
License is not required for collection and procurement of
- waste paper
To obtain a license to work with recyclable materials, you need to contact the Ministry of the Environment.
The license is valid for 5 years from the date of receipt.
Work with recyclable materials is divided into:
- Collection and sorting of waste. Waste is collected, grouped and stored in special containers.
- Waste recycling. Waste is converted into energy, food or secondary raw materials.
- Waste is irrevocably used for good.
- Reuse (recycling). Reuse of waste with the same purpose.
- Hazardous waste is neutralized by means of certain reactions, and they do not harm the environment.
- Waste removal.
- Waste disposal.
Documents required to obtain a license:
- Registration of an enterprise
- Confirming that the person is a VAT payer
- Identification number
- Bank details
- Lease agreements Confirming ownership
- Information about actual and legal addresses
- Permit to start work
- Permit to operate a land plot
- Permit for construction or reconstruction of an object
- Which confirm Qualifications of employees
- Confirming the use of technology
Each type of recyclable material has its own requirements.
- Room with unobtrusive coating
- Press for a mass of 200-600 kg.
- Warehouses with impermeable coating
- Special equipment and warehouses with impermeable cover
- Special equipment and warehouses with an impermeable coating
Requirements for the area where work with recyclable materials will be carried out:
- Separate area
- Warehouses for storage
- Devices for determining humidity
- Devices that have been tested
Stages of the procedure for obtaining a license for work with recyclable materials:
- Preparation of documents for work with recyclable materials
- Obtaining a permit for use of the territory for work
- Obtaining a permit to start construction work
- Preparation of workers and obtaining documents confirming their qualifications
- Obtaining an examination after passing the environmental procedure
- Obtaining a license to carry out work with recyclable materials
The term of a license for waste disposal is unlimited.
Obtaining a hazardous waste license can be obtained from the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources.
Documents for obtaining a license for processing, collection of hazardous waste:
- Information on hazardous waste
- Confirming compliance with sanitary and epidemiological standards
- Publication in the media about the activity
- From the bodies confirming the permits for the activity
- Information about the legal entity
- Associated with the land
The term of the license for hazardous waste is unlimited.
The term for obtaining a license is 20 days from the date of submission of documents.
- Preparation of the necessary documents
- Checking the documentation for inaccuracies or errors
- Submission of a package of documents to the relevant authorities
- Obtaining a license and transferring to the client
If you find an error or inaccuracy in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter