The service is available all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Odessa, Lvov, Dnipropetrovsk, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Khmelnitsky). Offer different methods of payment
Do you have a need and an opportunity to live permanently in Ukraine? Do you want to enter and leave the country freely, without a visa at any convenient time, without fear of possible problems?
If you are in doubt about the right to obtain a permanent residence permit or do not know what documents need to be drawn up and where to sell them, contact RegService.
One of the key areas of our activity is migration services related to obtaining citizenship, leaving for permanent residence, obtaining residence permits for foreigners in Ukraine. Our employees constantly interact with the SMS authorities and will help solve your problem with a minimum package of documents.
A permanent residence permit is a document that gives a non-resident the right to legally stay in Ukraine. Since June 2018, a permanent residence permit has been registered in the Unified Demographic Register. Permanent residence certificate is issued in the form of a plastic card. The old paper documents remain valid.
Who has the right to obtain a permanent residence permit in Ukraine
The Immigration Law identifies two groups of people who can permanently and quite legally reside in the country legally.
- figures in the field of science and culture;
- those who have invested in the Ukrainian economy from $ 100 thousand;
- brother, sister, grandfather, grandmother, grandchildren of the resident;
- spouse, children, parents of a non-resident with permanent residence;
- former Ukrainian citizens;
- refugees and victims of human trafficking (after 3 years of status); rare specialists.
Out of quota residence permit:
- spouse (more than 2 years of marriage), parents, children of a Ukrainian citizen;
- applicants by territorial origin;
- guardians, trustees, residents' wards;
- foreign Ukrainians and members of their families;
- persons in whose residence the state is interested.
What documents are needed to obtain permission to permanently reside in Ukraine:
- Passport with a notarized translation into Ukrainian, visa, border crossing mark.
- A copy of the immigration permit.
- Identification code - if available.
- 4 photos 3.5x4.5 cm.
- Confirmation of payment of state duty.
This is the main list. Depending on the specific situation, you may need a marriage certificate, a police clearance certificate, a work permit, etc. In most cases, a passport and an immigration permit will be enough for you, we will get other documents for you.
The procedure for obtaining a residence permit for permanent residence
- We provide consultation on issues of interest to you.
- We prepare documents, arrange translation, if necessary, certify it with a notary.
- We pay all required payments.
- We submit documents to the SMS, we receive an ID-card.
- A plastic certificate is issued for a period of 10 years.
Why clients choose us
- The procedure for obtaining a residence permit by specialists is easier and faster than with an independent registration.
- We provide high-quality legal assistance at an affordable price.
- We understand that it is impossible to buy a document in one click, but we know how to get the result as soon as possible.
It usually takes 1-2 months to get permanent residence. The price of the service is negotiated individually during the consultation. To order the service, call us or leave a request on the website.
RegService - get a permanent residence permit in Ukraine on a turnkey basis!
If you find an error or inaccuracy in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter