The service is available all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Odessa, Lvov, Kamianske, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Khmelnitsky). Offer different methods of paymentOrder a miscalculation
Calculate the cost of licenses
The cost of obtaining a building license includes:
consultations on all issues of obtaining a construction license;
preparation of all documents required for obtaining a construction license;
ALL duties, fees, payments;
support in ALL institutions;
The building license is the basis for the construction business. Before proceeding with construction work, the enterprise must obtain such a permit. Legislation defines the range of works subject to licensing, in particular:
construction and installation works;
installation of engineering networks;
Construction of transport facilities
In order to obtain a construction license, firstly, you must select from the list of classification types of economic activity from the section: F Construction
Validity of the construction license – unlimited.
Licensing of construction works is carried out by the State Inspectorate for Architecture and Urban Planning (GIAG) The non-transparency of the work of licensing authorities, the variability of their requirements require practical knowledge and significant experience in the field of issuing construction licenses , which we offer you.
How to get a building license?
The procedure for obtaining a construction license consists of the following steps:
- preparation of all necessary documents based on the data provided by the client;payment of government fees and performance of actions to obtain a building license;
- passing peer review;
- Previous commission pass;
- representation of interests (together with the director or chief engineer of the enterprise) at a meeting of an expert commission at the Main Directorate of Architectural and Construction Inspection;
- obtaining a building license
To obtain a construction license, you must provide the EDRPOU code and the necessary KVED.
After registering, you get:
- construction license,
- document with GIAG on inclusion in the registry,
- a document from the Department of Urban Planning and Architecture that a legal entity or FLP has the right to engage in these types of work
If you find an error or inaccuracy in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter