The service is available all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Odessa, Lvov, Kamianske, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Khmelnitsky). Offer different methods of payment
Calculate the cost of licenses
The cost of obtaining a construction license includes:
- consultations on all issues of obtaining;
- preparation of all documents required for obtaining;
- ALL duties, fees, payments;
- support in ALL instances;
- Notary Services;
- our fees.
Construction certification is the foundation for the construction business. Before starting construction work, the company must obtain such a permit. Legislation determines the range of works subject to licensing, in particular:
- construction and installation work;
- installation of engineering networks;
- construction of transport facilities
In order to obtain a construction license, firstly, you must select from the list (classifier) of works the types that you need.
License validity period:
- 3 years (if issued for the first time);
- 5 years (issued again).
Licensing of construction works is carried out by the State Architectural and Construction Inspectorate. The lack of transparency in the work of the licensing authorities, the variability of their requirements requires practical knowledge and significant experience in the field of registration of system licenses, which we offer you.
How to get a building license?
The procedure for obtaining a license consists of the following stages:
- preparation of all necessary documents based on the data provided by the client;
- payment of government fees and the implementation of actions to obtain a construction license;
- passing expert checks;
- passing the preliminary commission;
- representation of interests (together with the director or chief engineer of the enterprise) at a meeting of the expert commission in the Main Directorate of the Architectural and Construction Inspection;
- receiving of the license.
To obtain a building license, you must:
Provide the following information:
- data on the availability of working personnel;
- data on the presence of individual structural units;
- data on the availability of office equipment;
- information on the availability of office and production and warehouse premises, copies of documents for its confirmation (statements from the balance sheet, copies of lease agreements, etc.);
- data on the availability of basic machinery, equipment, the availability of instrumentation, copies of confirmation documents;
- materials confirming the experience and qualifications of the applicant.
Documents required for obtaining:
- certificate of inclusion in the EDRPOU;
- VAT payer certificate;
- Bank details;
- office lease agreement;
- diploma and work book of the director of the company.
After registration you will receive:
- a license;
- Appendix with a list of works
If you find an error or inaccuracy in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter