The service is available all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Odessa, Lvov, Dnipropetrovsk, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Khmelnitsky). Offer different methods of payment
As a rule, any permits have their own validity period, after which they cease to have any legal or legal force. In this case, you need to seek help from a specialist who can easily and in a short time be able to renew the license. But there are also cases when such a routine procedure is not enough. Then it is necessary to reregister the license. Our company will help you in any legal matter, because we know how it is done.
- Our lawyers not only have a higher legal education, but also know how to keep their word. If we promised that we will complete the task, then you will receive positive results just in time.
- Thanks to many years of experience, we can confidently say that we have enough knowledge on most legal issues.
- You can find a lot of positive recommendations and reviews from our regular and new clients.
- All lawyers of our company work according to the principle of "high-quality task at a reasonable price."
- Specialists in license renewal will help you quickly and easily resolve this issue.
Our advantages in re-registration
- We have been on the market for more than four years and during this time we managed to study this legal issue inside and out.
- You will receive a free consultation that will help you better understand how to properly renew licenses.
- We have been in contact with many government officials for a long time, and good relationships are key to any legal case.
- We always pay attention to the wishes of the client and try to fulfill them.
- With us you can save a lot.
What tasks is this service suitable for?
As a rule, today it is necessary to reissue a license in Kiev if: You renamed a legal entity, and also changed a legal address. But here it is important to carefully monitor so that these changes do not appear on the organization form. An individual entrepreneur has changed his name, surname, patronymic or residential address. Any changes in the field of activity that the licensee conducts, regardless of what his organizational and legal form has come into force. What are the advantages and features of this service? It is worth remembering that in accordance with the requirements that are put forward in relation to the licensee, the renewal of any type of license must take place ten days after the day when the grounds for renewal appeared. During this period, you must have time to submit a package of necessary documents to a special state body. After that, the licensing authority must replace the permitting document. This procedure takes about 3 working days. The license that was issued earlier is invalidated after replacement. Remember that the licensing authority is also required to issue you a special certificate, which indicates that your application for renewal of the license has been accepted. Based on it, you can continue to continue your activities until the procedure is completed. Renewal of a license, according to the legislation of Ukraine, must cost no less than five non-taxable minimums. Also remember that re-issuance of different types of licenses can be different. For example, if you decide to expand your business, then you will go through the license issuance procedure from start to finish (just as it was during the first registration). That is why please note that the price, the required package of documents and the deadline for completion may also be different in each individual case. To go through the procedure without any problems, you need the help of a qualified lawyer.
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 1755 "On the validity period of a license to carry out certain types of economic activity, the amount and procedure for crediting fees for its issuance" dated 29.10.00.
- Law of Ukraine No. 1775-II "On Licensing Certain Types of Economic Activity" dated 01.06.00.
- Law of Ukraine "On Amendments to Certain Laws of Ukraine to Simplify the Conditions of Doing Business in Ukraine" dated 15.12.09.
What's included in the service?
Free consultation on all issues of interest to you. Assistance in preparing all the necessary documentation. Submission of a package of documents on your behalf to the licensing authority. Processing and analysis by our lawyers of all the features of each individual case. If necessary. Obtaining a license and transferring it to the client. Stages of service provision Legal advice and assistance in drawing up a package of documentation. The stage takes from 2 working days. Assistance in submitting documents to the licensing authority and obtaining a new modified license. This step takes about 4 business days.
What documents are required to reissue a license?
First of all, in order for the renewal process to begin, you will need to provide the following documents:
- An extract from the Unified State Register of registration. Original. The client serves.
- Some statutory documents: a copy of the charter and a copy of a certificate from statistics on entering information into the USR. Notarized. The client serves.
- Individual number, bank account details or additional tax payer number. The client serves.
It should be remembered that the package of documents may change, depending on what changes have occurred in the subject's activities. But always the licensee, in addition to all of the above, must also submit a personally filled application, the first issued license (original) and the original (copy) of documents, which confirm the entry into force of the changes. That is why the help of professionals is so important in this matter. What else do you need to know? Remember, if you do not have time to start renewing the license in ten days, then it will be considered invalid, even if you still decide to change it. In addition, your activities as an entrepreneur will be illegal in this case. If the license was reissued by you before the amendments to the Law of Ukraine "On Amendments to Certain Laws of Ukraine to Simplify the Conditions of Doing Business in Ukraine" entered into force, it will not be considered indefinite. This is worth remembering, since it will need to be reissued after the term of its action ends.
If you find an error or inaccuracy in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter