The service is available all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Odessa, Lvov, Dnipropetrovsk, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Khmelnitsky). Offer different methods of payment
In order to produce its printed matter, it is required to undergo the state registration procedure in the Ministry of Justice. All printed publications that are published on the territory of Ukraine are registered. The media can legally release their products from the date of issue of the document that confirms the registration.
Printed publications are publications that are periodical, have a unique stable name and have a certificate of state registration.
In accordance with the legislation of Ukraine, registration of media can take place regardless of the field of activity (exception: areas that are prohibited by the Law).
If the publication is free for the reader (free distribution), then the fee is not paid.
Registration of a newspaper or magazine is a procedure that has many nuances and requires careful preparation of all documentation.
Exceptions for print media that may not be registered:
- Publications are issued by state authorities;
- Publications that are published only for use in their field (scientific, school or other areas);
- Publications not for public distribution (manuscripts).
Persons can become a co-founder:
- Persons who are not limited in legal capacity and capacity on the territory of Ukraine;
- Legal entities regardless of citizenship;
- Organization, enterprise, but subject to agreement between the team.
Required documents for registering a magazine and newspaper in Ukraine:
- Statements. The statement includes the following information:
- Information about the founder and co-founders (citizenship, place of residence, identification code)
- Edition name
- Publication type (magazine, newspaper, almanac, bulletin, etc.)
- Field of activity (scientific, entertainment, political, etc.)
- Language (bilingual or monolingual, which language)
- Orientation of the print media to the public
- Purpose and topic of the publication (for which the publication is created)
- Location of the editorial office
- Location of the founder and co-founders
- Information about the printed edition (period of issue, volume, format)
- Copy of the passport of the founder and co-founders;
- Agreement between the founder and co-founder.
Stages of registration of print media in Ukraine:
- Collecting a package of documents that are necessary for submission to the authority;
- Submission of documents.
If you plan to publish a publication in several regions of Ukraine, then you need to take the entire package of documents to the State Registration Service.
If you plan to publish a publication in one locality, then you need to take the package of documents to the department of the General Directorate of Justice.
After submitting all the documents, the body considers the application within 1 month and issues a verdict.
After consideration, the following options are possible:
- Registration. After approval, you pay the fee and wait for a registration certificate within 15 days;
- Consideration. If the authorized person has doubts, he can leave your application for consideration;
- Refusal. Refusal can be in such cases:
- The scope of activity of the publication contradicts the legislation of Ukraine;
- A publication with the same title is already registered;
- The application was submitted before the termination of the print edition.
If, after registering a publication, there is a need to change the data, then you need to re-register the printed publication. To do this, the same package of documents is submitted to the authority as during registration, and a Certificate and a power of attorney are added to it.
4. Obtaining the Certificate of registration of the printed publication.
The founder can, within 1 year, from the date of receipt of the certificate of registration of the print media, start publishing the publication. If, during this period, there was not a single issue, then the certificate loses its validity.
- Consultation. We will tell you in detail what documents are required and answer your questions;
- Collection of documents. We will help with the preparation and collection of a package of documents;
- Checking the correctness of filling out the application;
- Transfer to the appropriate authority, in accordance with the conditions;
- Obtaining the Certificate of Registration of the printed publication and transferring it to the client.
Legal company "RegService" is engaged in the registration of a printed publication in Kiev and throughout Ukraine.
If you find an error or inaccuracy in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter