The service is available all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Odessa, Lvov, Kamianske, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Khmelnitsky). Offer different methods of payment
The cost of registering a change in the authorized capital of an enterprise includes:
- advice on all issues of registration of changes in the authorized capital;
- preparation of all documents required for registration of changes in the authorized capital;
- Notary Services;
- all duties, fees, payments;
- registration of changes in all instances;
- our fee.
If your business is successful, accordingly, over time there will be a need to increase the authorized capital (fund). This is a fairly simple procedure, in contrast to the reduction of the authorized capital, which is a little more complicated. The decision to change the authorized capital is taken only if at the general meeting of founders the participants who have in total at least 50% of the votes voted for it.
To change the authorized capital, you need to make the appropriate changes to the charter and draw up the minutes of the meeting of founders. After that, register the changes with government agencies.
How is the registration of a change in the authorized capital carried out?
The procedure for registering a change in the authorized capital of an enterprise consists of the following stages:
- preparation of a package of documents for registering changes (minutes or decisions, powers of attorney, new edition of the charter);
- payment of state fees;
- press reports (with a decrease in the authorized capital);
- registration of changes
Documents required for registration of changes in the authorized capital of an enterprise:
- extract from the Unified State Register;
- old edition of the charter and amendments to it (if any);
- memorandum of association (if any);
- minutes of the general meeting of participants on changes in the authorized capital (in some cases).
After registration you will receive:
- protocol on increase / decrease in the authorized capital;
- the new edition of the charter;
- new extract from the Unified State Register.
If you find an error or inaccuracy in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter