The service is available all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Odessa, Lvov, Kamianske, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Khmelnitsky). Offer different methods of payment
Almost any business starts with registering a company. It is with her that the activity of an entrepreneur is inextricably linked at all stages of development. It is quite simple to register a company on the territory of Ukraine, and most of those who are going to do business have studied this issue for a long time. But with the registration of a company abroad, problems often arise. That is why in the latter case the help of a professional lawyer is needed. Legal company "RegService" is ready to offer you the service of registering a company abroad.
Why should you choose us?
- Here you will find the best prices for most of the popular legal services;
- We are ready to work in a fairly short time so that you get the result as soon as possible;
- We have been in the legal services market for many years, so we know perfectly well what each individual client needs and how to achieve it;
- We receive only positive feedback on the work, because our clients are 100% satisfied;
- We specialize in registering companies abroad.
Our advantages in this service
- We provide each client with a consultation, during which we answer all your questions on the topic;
- We help to collect the entire package of necessary documents, so that you do not have to suffer and worry;
- We employ real professionals who have received higher education in jurisprudence;
- We offer pleasant prices, so with RegService you save money.
For what tasks is the service?
Most modern entrepreneurs not only want to make money from starting their own business, but also make good money and get the most out of it. That is why companies in other countries, in particular in offshore zones, are very popular, as they help to significantly reduce taxation or completely get rid of it.
Benefits and features of the service
And the registration and maintenance of the company in the future must be carried out in accordance with the laws of the country where you decide to start your business. This is done so that the entrepreneur could receive the benefits and advantages that the opening of an enterprise abroad gives him. Before you start registration, you need to think carefully and choose the form in which you are going to work. It can be a trust, a faudation, or a company. This will help you determine what requirements will be put forward to you in the future.
In order for the registration of a company abroad to be as successful as possible, an entrepreneur must understand all the subtleties of the legislation of the country he has chosen. This will maximize the regulation of the processes of creating an enterprise and its activities.
- Law on taxation of corporate profits;
- Rules for the Application of the Law on Taxation of Enterprise Profits;
- On the application of treaties to eliminate double taxation;
- On streamlining control over the foreign economic activity of residents (Order of the President of Ukraine);
- List of offshore zones (Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of 24.02.2003 N77-p);
- On amendments to the List of offshore zones (Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated 01.02.2006 N44-p);
- Tax rates in accordance with applicable international treaties;
- Resolution of the NBU from 04.11.99. N539 "On the ordering of correspondent relations ...";
- Double Taxation Treaty with Cyprus;
- Convention for the Elimination of Double Taxation with the Netherlands;
- Double Taxation Convention with Great Britain;
- Double Taxation Treaty with the United States;
- Double Taxation Treaty with Russia.
What is included in the basic service?
- Consulting on how to register an enterprise abroad by the RegService lawyers;
- Selection of the country that best suits your individual case;
- Assistance in collecting all the necessary documents for starting a business abroad;
- Representing your interests in government services;
- Professional service for an already established company.
Doing business abroad has its advantages, in particular, business is more predictable there, and legislation is more stable. In addition, non-CIS countries actively support small and medium-sized businesses. For example, in Austria, even a student can start his own business, although he will receive some restrictions.
Stages of service delivery. Our algorithm
- Preparatory stage. Our lawyers meet with clients to consult and discuss all the details. 1 day;
- There is a choice of the country where the company will be registered. 1 day;
- Assistance in collecting all the necessary documents. From 1 day;
- Company formation. From 1 day;
- Opening a bank account;
- Company support and service.
- A special statement that indicates that you are about to register a company abroad. Issued in the name of the Ministry of Economy. Must have the signature of the director and the seal of the company. Original. Provided by the client;
- Certificate that a non-resident company has been registered. This must be an extract from the commercial register. Company address. Originals. Provided by the client;
- A certificate from a banking institution stating that you have opened your account. Original signed by a bank employee. Provided by the client;
- Power of attorney for our employee. Original. Prepared by a lawyer;
- Passport and identification code of the manager. Copies. Provided by the client;
- A document that confirms the purchase or lease of the premises. Copy. Provided by the client;
- Certificate confirming that you have paid the state fee. Original. Provided by the client.
Our company is ready to offer you an individual company registration in accordance with your wishes and plans. At the same time, you can be sure that our employees will choose a country with positive and favorable conditions for doing business there. Thus, you will be able to create a company with a positive image and a certain respectability.
If you find an error or inaccuracy in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter