The service is available all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Odessa, Lvov, Dnipropetrovsk, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Khmelnitsky). Offer different methods of payment
Today, registration of a credit union is a very popular legal service. This type of organization is quite unusual due to its specifications and advantages. Every entrepreneur who decided to registrate credit union must first study the legislative framework of Ukraine so that the whole process is successful and does not bring any problems in the future.If you do not want to waste your time, but want to get the result right away, then you should turn to real professionals for help.
Why exactly the company "RegService"?
- Our lawyers always try to work quickly and provide results exactly on time agreed in advance;
- Years of experience in the legal field makes us one of the best specialists;
- Clients are not only satisfied with the result, but also recommend our company to others;
- With us you will find only reasonable prices for most common services;
- We specialize in registration of credit unions.
Our advantages in this service
- We provide absolutely free consultation on all issues related to the registration of a credit cooperative;
- Our lawyers are always trying as quickly as possible to do everything possible so that the client receives a full-fledged credit organization. If this was not provided on time, then we are ready to give your money back;
- For many years we have specialized in this particular legal service;
- Thanks to our experience, we can easily bypass some of the details that impede the registration process;
- With us you save your money.
For what tasks is a credit union registration service?
Registration is carried out so that the entrepreneur can carry out certain activities. Among them:
- Attract funds from union members to existing deposit accounts;
- To lend money to members of a cooperative;
- A member of the union may receive a guarantor of the fulfillment of obligations on your behalf;
- Place funds that are currently free in bank accounts;
- Attract various credit organizations and banks so that members of the organization can get loans. This is done through contracts;
- Carry out entrepreneurial activity in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
What are the advantages and features of the service?
Credit union is non-profit organization which can provide services only to those who are its members.If you do not know how to open a credit organization, then first you need to find out all its features. Firstly, to create such a company, you do not need either a founder or an authorized fund. Secondly, all members of the union, regardless of when they joined the organization, have the same rights and obligations. Thirdly, you can at any time not only join, but also leave the organization as you wish.
Moreover, the creation of a credit union has its advantages:
- Each member, regardless of his financial investment in this organization, has the right to one vote when any company issues are resolved;
- Credit and savings services a credit cooperative can provide only to its members.
It is also worth remembering that in order to open such a union it is necessary to obtain a special license.
What is included in the registration service of a credit cooperative?
Registration with the RegService company occurs using the following plan:
- Free consultation that will help you better understand all the intricacies of this process.
- Create a credit union with the help of professional lawyers
- Assistance in registration and collection of all necessary documents.
- Professional support for the work of an already created union.
- Assistance in obtaining a special license to carry out activities.
The algorithm for the provision of services by the company "RegService":
You do not know how to open a credit cooperative? Do not worry! Highly qualified lawyers from our company will help you with this. First of all, it is necessary to register a similar union in the form of a legal entity. Only then can you contact the state registrar at the location of the organization. After this, you need to acquire the special status of a financial institution.
So how do we work?
- We prepare a package of all necessary documentation;
- We certify documents from an experienced notary;
- We get a certificate that indicates the registration of the union;
- We receive a certificate at the USREOU;
- We register with the tax office;
- We put on record in other funds;
- We make a seal and open a bank account;
- We develop internal regulations that will ensure the safe and efficient operation of the organization;
- We receive a certificate that the company has been included in the list of financial institutions;
- We prepare a package of documentation and submit it to the appropriate authorities in order to obtain a special license.
- We get a license.
How to create a credit cooperative? What documents are needed?
To do this, you need to collect all those documents that government agencies may require from you:
- A list of all individuals who are founders of the union (at least fifty people). Here you must also include all the information about them (name, address of residence, identification codes and passport data). Information must be certified with their personal signatures. Information is also provided on the secretary of the general meeting and the chairman;
- A list of all those who will act as governing bodies of the organization. It should be remembered that it is necessary to bring in at least 5 people of chairmen and members of the supervisory board, at least 3 people of chairmen and members of the audit committee, at least 3 people of chairmen and members of the credit committee, as well as the chairman and member of the board;
- Describe the amount for the entry fee, as well as determine what the share fee will be;
- Documents that prove your ownership of the premises or leases of the premises. Copies;
- Documents about your education, as well as information from the work book of an accountant and director of the union. Copies with the signature and seal of the head.
What are the requirements for opening a credit union in Ukraine?
- At least 50 people can join an organization.
- The founders of the union should not only live in the same city, but also have a joint place of work / study.
- Founders must be members of one organization, be it religious, public or another.
- The accountant and director are required to have higher education in their specialty.
- The director must have at least 5 years of work experience, of which at least one year as a leader. Moreover, over the past five years, he should not work in any leadership position.
- The accountant of the union must have at least 3 years of work experience, of which at least a year in the financial sector. Moreover, over the past five years, he should not work in leadership positions.
- Both the accountant and the director must first take special refresher courses.
- They should not have a criminal record that is not paid off.
- You should have a special room where only members of the union can have access, as well as a safe.
- You must have special software and technical coverage.
Как мы работаем❓
- Передача документов
За что вы платите❓
Стоимость наших услуг фиксированная. Она рассчитана с учетом ВСЕХ необходимых процедур и накладных расходов.
Что мы гарантируем❓
Гарантируем, что регистрация будет проведена строго в соответствии с сроками, установленными при заключении договора на оказание услуг.
Что вы получаете на выходе❓
- Выписку о государственной регистрации предприятия
- Справку из органов статистики
If you find an error or inaccuracy in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter