The service is available all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Odessa, Lvov, Dnipropetrovsk, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Khmelnitsky). Offer different methods of payment
Registration of a public association is the first successful step towards broad public activity. We have already registered many public organizations, prepared statutory and internal documents for them, and provided them with accounting services. Contact us now and get:
- fair price;
- fast and high quality result.
The cost of registering a public organization includes:
- advice on all issues of registration and activities of PO;
- reparation of all documents required for registration of the PO;
- Notary Services;
- all duties, fees, payments;
- registration of PO in all instances;
- obtaining non-profit status;
- making a seal;
- our fee.
Why register an PO
A public organization is an association of citizens created by them for the purpose of satisfying and protecting their legitimate social, economic, creative, national, cultural, sports and other common interests.
The procedure for the creation and operation of POs is determined by the new Law of Ukraine "On Public Associations" dated March 22, 2012, No. 4572-VI, which came into force on January 1, 2013, and, accordingly, at the same time the previous Law of Ukraine "On Citizens' Associations" became invalid. dated 16.06.1992, No. 2460-XII. An important legislative innovation is that the Law abolishes state control over the statutory activities of public organizations (the principle of equality and equality of associations, the obligation to legalize the association of citizens as a necessary condition for the legality of its activities).
Principles introduced: free choice of the territory of activity, lack of property interest of members (participants), transparency, openness and publicity (Art. 3 of the Law of Ukraine "On Public Associations").
Until 2013, all NGOs in Ukraine were divided into: - district - city - regional - all-Ukrainian - foreign, now territorial division has lost any meaning. As for the confirmation of the all-Ukrainian status, it is purely formal and can provide certain benefits, and not permission to work throughout Ukraine. It can be issued by already registered public organizations that have local branches in at least 14 regions of Ukraine, incl. in Kiev. The creation of separate subdivisions of the NGO and obtaining the all-Ukrainian status can be carried out only after the registration of the public organization itself. It should be noted that the all-Ukrainian status is subject to confirmation annually. With the enactment of the new Law "On Citizens' Associations," such a type of NGO as international public organizations ceased to exist.
POs whose activities threaten the interests of the state, violate the rights of citizens are not subject to legalization. It is prohibited to create PO outside Ukraine, in executive and judicial authorities, institutions and organizations.
A public association in its organizational and legal form is formed as a public organization or public union. A public organization that intends to carry out activities with the status of a legal entity is subject to registration. Public associations can also operate without the status of a legal entity, but the rights of such organizations are minimal.
How to register a public organization?
The registration procedure for a public organization consists of the following stages:
- preparation of all necessary constituent documents (application, minutes of the constituent assembly, charter, etc.) based on the data provided by the client;
- payment of government fees and implementation of registration actions;
- obtaining an extract from the state register;
- production of a seal;
- obtaining non-profit status.
To register a PO, the following information is required:
- form of public association;
- goals and objectives of a public organization;
- location (we can provide the service of a legal address);
- number of founders - not less than two, indicating contact information;
- members of the board;
- the leader, his contacts.
Documents required for registration of a PO:
If the founders are individuals:
- copies of passports of founders - individuals, board members and the head of the PO;
- copies of certificates on assignment of identification numbers of founders - individuals, board members and the head of the PO
If the founders are legal entities:
- reference / extract from ESRPOU;
- company charter;
- certificate of state registration;
- help from the statistics department;
- a certificate from the tax office.
After registration you will receive:
- extract on entering into ESRPOU;
- charter of a public organization;
- certificate of registration as a non-profit organization from the tax - with entry into the relevant Register;
- order to appoint a director;
- minutes of the constituent assembly on the creation of a civil society;
- seal of public organization
Obtaining the status of a non-profit organization is not mandatory, and at the same time, obtaining it guarantees simplified reporting and a number of tax benefits. The presence of a certificate of inclusion in the Register of non-profit organizations is the basis for exemption from corporate income tax (Article 157 of the Tax Code).
If you find an error or inaccuracy in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter