The service is available all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Odessa, Lvov, Dnipropetrovsk, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Khmelnitsky). Offer different methods of payment
Representative offices of foreign organizations
Many foreign non-governmental organizations conduct their activities in Ukraine. Non-governmental organizations of other states, international non-governmental organizations have the right to operate on the territory of Ukraine only in accordance with the norms of the laws of Ukraine and international treaties of Ukraine, the consent of which has been granted by the Verkhovna Rada. To legalize their presence in our territory, they accredit their separate division.
Accreditation in Ukraine of a representative office, a branch of a foreign charitable organization and termination of such accreditation are carried out in accordance with the accreditation procedure for a separate subdivision of a foreign non-governmental organization, determined by the Law of Ukraine "On Public Associations" dated 22.03.2012 No. 4572-VI.
Art. 20 of this Law determines the procedure for accrediting a separate division of a foreign non-governmental organization. It is carried out by the authorized body on registration issues - the Office of Legalization of Citizens' Associations, State Registration of Print Media and Information Agencies.
A separate division of a foreign or international non-governmental organization does not receive the status of a legal entity upon accreditation in Ukraine.
Documents required for accreditation:
- an application for accreditation in the form approved by the Ministry of Justice;
- a copy of the document of the authorized body of a foreign state, which confirms the registration of a foreign non-governmental organization;
- copies of constituent documents of a foreign non-governmental organization;
- the decision of the authorized body of a foreign non-governmental organization to create a separate subdivision and the appointment of its head;
- the charter (position) of a separate subdivision in two copies (if the presence of the charter (position) is provided);
- a power of attorney addressed to the head of a separate subdivision of a foreign non-governmental organization, drawn up in accordance with the legislation of the state in which it was issued;
- a document on the payment of accreditation fees in the amount of 20 non-taxable minimum incomes of citizens, except for foreign non-governmental organizations exempted from accreditation fees on the basis of international treaties of Ukraine, the consent of which was provided by the Verkhovna Rada.
All documents originating from abroad must be translated into the state language and legalized in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine and taking into account the procedure provided for by the national legislation of the state of the foreign non-governmental organization.
An application for accreditation in Ukraine of a separate unit of a foreign non-governmental organization is considered within 20 working days from the date of its receipt. Based on the results of consideration, the authorized body for registration issues makes a decision either on accreditation in Ukraine, or on refusal of accreditation or on leaving documents without consideration. The basis for refusal of accreditation may be the discrepancy between the principles of the constituent documents of a foreign organization to the Constitution of Ukraine or the laws of Ukraine.
Information about each accredited division is entered into the Register of Public Associations.
As a result of accreditation actions you get:
- a certificate of accreditation according to the model approved by the Cabinet of Ministers;
- charter (regulation) of a separate subdivision of a foreign non-governmental organization - with a mark of accreditation (if any).
If you find an error or inaccuracy in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter