The service is available all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Odessa, Lvov, Dnipropetrovsk, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Khmelnitsky). Offer different methods of payment
Are you going to produce food, drinks, clothes, other goods? Whichever product you take, as a rule, on the packaging you will find an alternation of black and white stripes - a barcode with information about the product encrypted in it. In order to bring your products to market, you will also need to register a barcode.
Without labeling, you can neither place the goods in the warehouse, nor sell them in stores. Barcode registration is carried out in several stages and involves various types of payments. By entrusting the procedure to the specialists of the RegService company, you will not only save time. You do not have to worry about how to collect a complete package of documents, find out in what order you should pay fees for joining the GS1 Association, etc. After issuing the power of attorney, we will go through all the difficult procedures for you, and in the meantime you can pay more attention your business.
What are barcodes for products for?
- A unique code containing information about the product prevents theft and counterfeiting;
- Simplification of product accounting, operational management of product movement;
- Acceleration of customer service at the store checkout;
- Simplification of marketing research.
The Association of Product Numbering "GS1 Ukraine" is engaged in issuing barcodes in Ukraine. Both legal entities and individual entrepreneurs have the right to receive a marked designation. The code with information about the product is applied to its packaging by typographic method or in the form of a sticker.
Obtaining a barcode in Ukraine
The most common in our country is the European standard EAN-13, consisting of 13 digits, where:
- the first 2-3 are the country code;
- the next 4–5 - information about the manufacturer;
- another 5 - number identifying the product;
- the last digit is the check digit.
How to get a barcode for a product
The procedure involves two stages: concluding an agreement with the Association and assigning a barcode.
To join GS1, you must prepare the following documents:
- copy of an extract from the USR;
- a copy of the certificate from the statistics authorities;
- manufacturer data.
To apply for a code assignment, you must submit the following information (for each product separately):
- name (name, trade mark, article);
- compliance with a regulatory and technical document
- product characteristics (volume, weight, composition);
- packing information.
What do you get by ordering a service from us
- Agreement on membership in the Association and participation in the worldwide GS1 numbering system, additional agreements to the agreement.
- Certificates: of receipt of the STB in the GS1 system; Global number, heading.
Why you should trust us
- We will conclude an agreement with the Association and receive all certificates in the shortest possible time.
- You will not have to independently deal with drawing up an application, drawing up documents.
- We provide an opportunity to save money when registering several barcodes.
Registration terms, including joining the Association, range from 7 to 14 days. The price depends on the number of products to be labeled and the size of your business. If you are a sole proprietor, registration will be cheaper, if a large company it will be more expensive.
Learn more about the service by calling the phone number listed in the contacts. For those who are in Kiev, Dnipro (Dnepropetrovsk), Lvov, Kherson, personal consultation in the office is possible.
If you find an error or inaccuracy in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter