The service is available all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Odessa, Lvov, Dnipropetrovsk, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Khmelnitsky). Offer different methods of payment
Are you planning to engage in activities related to the dissemination of information? Do you want to publish a newspaper, magazine, launch an electronic resource? In this case, you need to register a print or online media outlet. If you do not know where to start the procedure, where to go, order legal advice from RegService. Our employees will answer all your questions, help you collect documents and obtain a certificate that will enable you to legally work in the information field.
Media registration legislation
The issues of opening and operation of print media are regulated by the law on print media (press) in Ukraine, the activities of electronic media are regulated by the law on news agencies, as well as the Cabinet of Ministers decree of 1997 No. 1287 on registration of print media and news agencies.
According to the laws and regulations in force in Ukraine, a print publication should be understood as a permanent media outlet that comes out at least once a year. Media can be issued in Ukrainian or another language. The founder of the publication, the agency may be:
- individuals - residents and non-residents, people without citizenship;
- groups of persons, labor collectives.
If there are several founders, the co-owners enter into a memorandum of association.
What you need to register media
An individual will need a passport, registration number. If the publication is registered to a legal entity - an extract from the USR, a copy of the charter, certified by a notary. When submitting documents to the registration authority, the representative draws up a power of attorney. In addition, you will need to fill out a statement.
The package of documents is submitted to:
- State Registration Service (All-Ukrainian, regional, international media);
- divisions of the Ministry of Justice in the regions, Kiev (local publications).
In addition, the registrar is provided with information about:
- the founder, members of his family, together with whom the media are managed;
- type of publication (newspaper, magazine, digest, almanac), title;
- language of your media;
- the location of the editorial office (the legal address must also be indicated).
Representative offices of foreign news agencies must be accredited by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- You call us or leave a request on the site;
- We conduct an initial consultation, explain all the nuances of the procedure;
- Send scanned copies of documents by e-mail;
- We collect documents, after signing we provide them to the state registrar;
- Pay the state tax or transfer funds to pay us;
- We receive a registration certificate and hand the document in your hands or, if you are not in Kiev, send the freight forwarding company.
To find out more information about the registration procedure, contact the manager of the RegService company in any convenient way and agree on legal advice in person or remotely.
If you find an error or inaccuracy in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter