The service is available all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Odessa, Lvov, Dnipropetrovsk, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Khmelnitsky). Offer different methods of payment
The status of an all-Ukrainian one significantly expanded the possibilities of a public organization to raise funds for the implementation of statutory tasks and coordinate with foreign partners, because in the entire civilized world it is the “third sector” - non-governmental and non-profit organizations - that actively contribute to social development.
As you know, according to the Law of Ukraine "On Citizens' Associations" dated 06.16.1992, No. 2460-XII, if you spread the activities of your organization on the territory of 14 or more regions and / or the city of Kiev, the PA legalized in the justice bodies / executive committees of rural, settlement, city councils local cells with the receipt of relevant certificates / certificates, then - such a public organization was considered all-Ukrainian / international.
To obtain international status, it had to extend its activities to the territory of Ukraine and at least one other state. Under the new legislation, regardless of the place of registration, you have the right to independently determine the boundaries of your activities and actively cooperate with similar organizations abroad.
- registration application;
- charter (regulation) in duplicate;
- minutes of the founding congress (conference) or general meeting;
- information on the composition of the leadership of the central statutory bodies;
- data on the presence of local cells, confirmed by the minutes of conferences (meetings);
- document confirming payment of the registration fee;
- information about the founders of the citizens' association;
- confirmation of the legal address (letter of guarantee from the owner of the premises, lease agreement, etc.);
- registration card.
The public organization should publish the charter (regulation), the composition of the governing bodies, the sources of their funding, the costs by posting information in the national media and on public sites (for example, http://www.civicua.org - fully dedicated to the "third sector"), regularly provide reports on the use of funds of non-profit organizations i institutions. Only full transparency of activities and control on the part of wide circles of the public are able to ensure the direction of funds for humanistic goals spelled out in almost all program documents of public organizations of the world in general and our state in particular.
If you find an error or inaccuracy in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter