The service is available all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Odessa, Lvov, Kamianske, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Khmelnitsky). Offer different methods of payment
The accreditation of an enterprise in the Migration Service (OVIR) is required in two cases:
- The company employs foreigners.
- You intend to hire a specialist who is not a resident of Ukraine.
If the employee is not yet working at the enterprise, it is advisable to start the registration procedure with the SMS at the stage of issuing an invitation for a foreign citizen.
Accreditation in the OVIR is needed to confirm that the legal entity assumes responsibility for the legality of the stay of a non-resident on the territory of Ukraine, the timely execution of documents and the movement of an employee across the territory of the state. In addition, representatives of a business entity undertake to explain to foreign citizens their rights and freedoms, keep their records.
Both Ukrainian and foreign and joint ventures have the right to employ foreigners and stateless persons. Registration of a company in the SMS is carried out for a period of one year.
Registration of an enterprise in the State Migration Service (UGIRFL, OVIR)
The accreditation procedure, as well as the list of documents that are needed for this, are not approved at the legislative level. Therefore, the procedure for registering a legal entity in OVIR should be entrusted to specialists who are constantly engaged in such activities.
Employees of the company "RegService - Registration of an enterprise in the State Migration Service of Ukraine" have significant experience in this area and will help with the registration of the company in the migration service. In addition to providing the main service, we can simultaneously issue an invitation for a foreigner, a visa, a residence permit.
We work in Kiev, Lvov, Kherson, Dnipro. It is also possible to register an enterprise in cities where there are representative offices of our company - Uzhgorod, Rovno, Khmelnitsky, Kharkov, Odessa.
What documents are needed for the accreditation of a company in the SMS
- A copy of the passport of the invited employee with translation into Ukrainian.
- Passport of the manager or responsible person (original, returned to the owner after presentation at the OVIR).
- Application on letterhead.
- An order on the appointment of an employee responsible for the registration of foreigners, or on the appointment of a director.
- Extract from the USR.
- Three photos of the person responsible for the reception of foreigners or the director (3.5x4 cm).
- Help from statistics bodies.
- Certificate from the bank that the company has an account.
- A letter of guarantee, which confirms the obligation of the legal entity to bear the costs associated with the maintenance of a non-resident and his subsequent departure from Ukraine.
- A document confirming the ownership or lease of an office.
- Other documents confirming the absence of obstacles to the employment of a foreigner.
After considering the application and the documents, the employee of the SMS body gives our employee, for whom the power of attorney is issued to represent your interests, one copy of the registration card, the second remains in the OVIR. After that, the foreigner can issue an invitation, visa, work permit.
Why should you entrust us with registering a company in the SMS
- You do not have to draw up a huge package of documents, stand in queues to get the necessary certificate.
- You will get guaranteed results the first time.
- We guarantee the confidentiality of the data that became known to us in the course of work.
The accreditation of an enterprise in the migration service takes from 5 days. Specify the cost of our work during the consultation. The price of services does not include state duty.
If you find an error or inaccuracy in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter