Registration of migrants. Registration of foreigners in the SMS (OVIR)

The service includes:

  • Professional consultation of a specialist;
  • Preparation of the complete package of documents;
  • Notarial support;
  • Payment of state duties, fees etc.;
  • Conducting direct works related to the provision of services.

2000 грн. от 14 рабочих дней
Registration of migrants. Registration of foreigners in the SMS (OVIR)
  • The service is available all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Odessa, Lvov, Kamianske, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Khmelnitsky). Offer different methods of payment

    Registration of foreigners in the SMS (OVIR)

    Registration of foreign citizens residing on the territory of Ukraine is a mandatory procedure, which is also provided for by the legislation of other countries of the world. The procedure and the list of documents for stateless persons or those who entered on a visa and residents of states that have signed an agreement on a visa-free regime with Ukraine is different. Failure to comply with the rules of the law threatens with penalties.

    RegService lawyers will help you to carry out migration registration, collect all documents, provide the SMS with the grounds for a foreigner to live in Ukraine. Our specialists will provide versatile legal support in matters of temporary registration, legalization of the presence of foreign citizens on the territory of the state, extension of the period of stay, obtaining a work permit.

    Features of finding foreigners on Ukrainian territory:

    • It should be noted that foreign citizens who have passed passport registration have registered for migration:
    • enjoy the same rights as residents;
    • are considered to be legally resident in the country;
    • must get a residence permit.

    According to Order No. 150, which was approved by the CMU on February 15, 2012, the period of stay of foreigners is:

    • the time period specified in the visa;
    • a period of 90 for 180 days (upon arrival without a visa);
    • the period stipulated in the travel ticket, in its absence - necessary for travel by a certain type of transport (during transit).

    The period under consideration can be extended if you have a temporary visa up to 180 days, a long-term visa - up to a month, a transit visa - until the reasons for the impossibility to leave the country are eliminated.

    The grounds for continuing the period of stay in the country may be the illness of a foreigner or his relative, pregnancy and childbirth, the need to perform official duties, force majeure, going through the procedure for obtaining a residence permit, citizenship.

    A foreign citizen, a stateless person must apply to the territorial body of the SMS no earlier than 10 days and no later than three from the date of expiry of the existing official residence permit.

    What documents are needed

    The following are submitted to the SMS department on behalf of the applicant:

    1. passport (copy and original);
    2. 4 photos 35x45 mm;
    3. statement;
    4. confirmation of payment of the duty.

    An individual receiving party provides:

    • original and copy of the passport;
    • title documents for residential real estate;
    • a statement of consent to register a non-resident on a living space.

    If the host is a legal entity, you will need to prepare:

    • extract from the Unified Register;
    • a document that confirms the financial security of a foreign citizen;
    • a copy of the order on the appointment of an employee responsible for the registration of a non-resident employee;
    • a copy of the manager's passport.

    The RegService team is ready to help with the extension of a foreigner's stay in Ukraine, obtaining a residence permit, and a work permit. For advice, please contact any of the phones listed on the site, or order a call back.


      If you find an error or inaccuracy in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter

    Order callback

    Order service