The service is available all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Odessa, Lvov, Kamianske, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Khmelnitsky). Offer different methods of payment
If you once left your home country (Ukraine) to another state for permanent residence, but now you want to go back and get a Ukrainian passport again, you will need to collect a special package of documents and go through the appropriate return procedure. Registration is carried out by canceling all those marks in your foreign passport that indicate departure for permanent residence, and the provision of a new passport of a citizen of Ukraine. At first glance, the procedure is quite simple and straightforward, but it hides a lot of pitfalls. To avoid problems, contact the professionals from "RegService" for help.
Return of a citizen of Ukraine from permanent residence. Why us?
- Our lawyers always work promptly, no matter what task they face.
- You can count on a quick and positive result.
- Many years of experience makes us one of the best agencies that provide their legal services in Ukraine today.
- Clients who have already used our services are always satisfied with the result, so you can hear a lot of good reviews about our work.
- All services of the "RegService" company have a very reasonable price.
- Specialists for returning to Ukraine with permanent residence will help you in any matter that interests you.
Our advantages in this type of service:
We have been working in this legal area for more than 4 years, so you can be completely confident in the competence and high professionalism of our team.
In addition to higher legal education, we were able to study this issue from cover to cover.
We have extensive practice of communicating with employees of the State Migration Service of Ukraine, and this is very important in the process of obtaining a return to our country. Each of our clients will receive professional legal advice in this area.
We only need the most important documents from you, we will prepare the rest ourselves.
We can always guarantee that our clients receive only positive results.
What tasks does the service perform?
If you currently have a permanent place of residence in another country, but were born or raised on the territory of Ukraine, then you can, if you wish, return and live again in your native state, get a refund from permanent residence.
What features and advantages distinguish this service:
Return for permanent residence in Ukraine? Do you want to return to your historical homeland after applying for permanent residence in another state? You will not find a better option than making a return to Ukraine. In this case, you can also return to the territory of your home country for permanent residence. If you are only going to visit your homeland, but then return back to the country where you have registered permanent residence, then our lawyers will help you in this matter as well. It often happens that retired people want to see their homes again, but at the same time they do not want to forever leave friends, children and grandchildren who remain in another country. This is what this return procedure is for. If you sign up for this service, you will receive the following benefits:
- The ability to enter and leave Ukraine is not limited.
- You can stay on the territory as long as you want.
- If you want to find a job in our country, you will not have any problems.
- You will be able to bring your car into the country without the need for additional actions at the customs.
So, you already understood that returning to Ukraine is the best option in your case. Now you have a choice: solve all the problems yourself or turn to professionals for help. Before making a final decision, ask yourself: are you ready to plunge headlong into the world of incomprehensible terms and listen to constant explanations from government officials? If your answer is “no”, then a team of specialists who have experience in migration law are ready to help you.
- Law of Ukraine "On the procedure for leaving Ukraine and entering Ukraine for citizens of Ukraine" dated 01.21.94.
- Article 33 of the Constitution of Ukraine, which describes that “a citizen of Ukraine may not be deprived of the right to return to Ukraine at any time”.
- Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine dated July 15, 2013 No. 681 "On Approval of the Temporary Procedure for Considering Applications for Registration of a Permanent Residence Permit and a Temporary Residence Permit"
- Law of Ukraine "On Immigration".
Basic list of services
Our lawyers are ready to offer their clients the following opportunities for returning to Ukraine from permanent residence:
- Professional advice on all issues related to returning to our country for permanent residence or for a while.
- Assistance in collecting a package of all the necessary documentation for processing a return and obtaining a new Ukrainian passport.
- Representation of the client on his behalf in various state services of Ukraine, including the migration service.
- Payment of all necessary payments, which also include government fees.
- Assistance in translating your documents into Ukrainian.
- Submission of a package of documents.
- Getting the result.
What documents are required?
If you want to live in Ukraine again, then all you need to present to our lawyers is your original foreign passport. You can also submit a passport document of a foreigner. If you do not have an address that can be registered as a place of residence, we will be able to provide you with our address while all the necessary documents are drawn up. All other documentation will be prepared by our professional lawyers within three working days.
Return to Ukraine for permanent residence. What else do you need to know?
If you are registered with the Ukrainian consulate, then you first need to remove yourself from it. This procedure is carried out at the place of registration. In order for it to be carried out, you will need to provide the consul with a statement that confirms your desire to return to permanent residence in Ukraine. You will also need your passport and a receipt from any bank, which indicates that you have paid the consular fee. Deregistration takes place on the day the application is submitted, and a special mark will appear in your passport. If the decision to stay for permanent residence in Ukraine appeared on the territory of this country, then you will need to contact the Consular Service Directorate of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for help.
If you find an error or inaccuracy in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter