The service is available all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Odessa, Lvov, Kamianske, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Khmelnitsky). Offer different methods of payment
The cost of obtaining a license for tourism activities includes:
- consultations on all issues of obtaining a license;
- preparation of all documents required for obtaining a license;
- Notary Services;
- ALL duties, fees, payments;
- accompaniment in all instances;
- our fee.
A tourist license is a license to carry out tourism activities required for a company to operate in the tourism market.
Business entities do not have the right to use the words "Tourist operator" in their name without obtaining a license to carry out the activities of a tour operator. Operators are legal entities whose exclusive activities are the provision and organization of a tourist product, the provision and implementation of tourist services, intermediary activities for the provision of related and characteristic services.
The validity period of the license for carrying out tourism activities is 5 years.
Licensing of tourist activities is carried out by the State Agency of Ukraine for Tourism and Resorts. The licensing conditions provide for a number of requirements that must be met and must be observed by the subjects of tourism activities in order to obtain and use a tour operator license. In particular, the head of the operator must have a higher education in tourism or at least 3 years of experience in the field of tourism.
The tour operator to cover its liability for losses that may be caused to the tourist in the event of circumstances of his insolvency or as a result of initiating a case for declaring him bankrupt, related to the need to cover the costs of the tourist upon his return to his place of permanent residence (stay), reimbursement of the cost of the services provided provided for by the contract, must provide confirmation of the financial security of his responsibility (a guarantee of a bank or other credit institution) to the tourist in the prescribed manner.
The minimum amount of financial support for the tour operator must be an amount equivalent to at least 20,000 euros.
The amount of financial support for a tour operator that provides services exclusively for domestic and inbound tourism must be an amount equivalent to at least 10,000 euros.
The procedure for obtaining a license for a tour of activities consists of the following stages:
- development, preparation and approval of the documentation necessary for registration of a license;
- submission of a package of documents to the State Agency of Ukraine for Tourism and Resorts;
- accompanying the consideration of documents;
- obtaining a license.
To obtain a license, the following documents are required:
- certificate of state registration of a business entity;
- certificate of entry into EDRPOU;
- an order on the appointment of a person as the head of the tour operator (in accordance with the license conditions - a document confirming the relevant education of the official or experience); charter (with the right to carry out tourism activities);
- lease agreement for the premises in which the activity will be carried out, or documents confirming the ownership of the premises;
- a certificate from a bank or other credit institution confirming financial security in the amount of EUR 20,000 (bank guarantee);
- an agreement with an insurance company on compulsory insurance (medical and accident) for tourists.
As a result, you get: a tour operator license
If you find an error or inaccuracy in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter