The service is available all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Odessa, Lvov, Kamianske, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Khmelnitsky). Offer different methods of payment
The cost of obtaining a license for transportation includes:
- consultations on all issues of obtaining a license for transportation;
- preparation of all documents;
- Notary Services;
- all duties, fees, payments;
- accompaniment in all instances;
- our fee
According to the current legislation, licensing is required for economic activities for the provision of paid services for the transportation of passengers and goods, except for the transportation of our own employees.
Types of licenses:
- for domestic transportation - for passengers and goods within the country;
- for international transportation - for passengers and goods both within the country and abroad (to obtain a license for international road transportation, a subject must carry out at least 3 years in Ukraine, i.e. already have a license for domestic cargo transportation)
The license is issued by the Ministry of Transport and communications of Ukraine.
The licenses are valid for 5 years.
For each car, license cards are attached to the license for the carriage of passengers and goods by public road transport, which are valid during the term of the license.
The condition for obtaining any transport license is the existence of a concluded agreement with the vehicle fleet operator, according to which a technical inspection of the car must be carried out before departure on a flight, and the driver must undergo a medical examination.
Another prerequisite for obtaining a transport license is the presence of two insurances: civil liability insurance and insurance against transport accidents.
The procedure for obtaining a license for transportation consists of the following stages:
- development, preparation and approval of the documentation necessary for registration of a license (conclusion of an agreement with the vehicle fleet operator for car maintenance, an insurance agreement with an insurance company);
- submission of a package of documents to the Main Motor Transport Inspectorate;
- registration of a car with the traffic police and obtaining car cards; obtaining a license.
To obtain a license for transportation, the following documents are required:
For legal entities:
- certificate of state registration of a business entity;
- certificate of entry into EDRPOU;
- order on the appointment of a person responsible for the operation and technical condition of vehicles and the fulfillment of license conditions;
- documents confirming the appropriate education of an official responsible for the operation and technical condition of vehicles;
- certificate of absence of arrears to the budget, the Pension Fund and payment of wages; documents for vehicles;
- certificates of registration of personal vehicles, temporary registration coupons for rented cars, issued by the traffic police (if the number of cars is up to 10 units);
- a certificate of conformity for the car or, in its absence, a test report at an accredited laboratory; vehicle technical inspection certificates (VTIC); documents of hired drivers on the availability of the necessary qualifications, the timeliness of passing a medical examination (a list of drivers assigned to cars, their driver's licenses of the required category, medical certificates of drivers (form No. 083 / o) or personal medical books;
- insurance documents confirming the availability from the carrier of compulsory types of insurance
Data signed by the applicant for a transport license:
- on the availability of the material and technical base necessary to maintain the proper technical condition of vehicles and undergo technical inspection of cars;
- ensuring the medical examination of drivers or copies of contracts for these works in the absence own base and specialists;
- a list of personal and rented vehicles, with the definition of the type, brand, model, state number, gross weight (passenger capacity), year of manufacture, series and number of the certificate of registration of the transport medium unit or a temporary registration coupon issued by the traffic police, which may be allowed to provide services for the transportation of passengers and goods within Ukraine and participate in the relevant international transportation.
- a certificate from the tax administration on labor relations or labor contracts (certified by the Employment Center);
- a document confirming that the drivers have completed the courses of drivers admitted to the carriage of dangerous goods, in the case of using rolling stock (a copy certified by a notary or by the issuing authority);
- a document confirming the completion of international courses by drivers in institutions, the list of which is established by the Ministry of Transport (for the provision of services for the international transportation of passengers and goods);
- insurance documents confirming that the carrier has compulsory types of insurance;
- certificate of absence of arrears to the budget, Pension Fund and salary payments.
The license is issued for economic activities for the provision of services for the transportation of goods and passengers for the following types of work:
- services of internal transportation of passengers by buses;
- passenger cars to order;
- taxi passengers; dangerous goods by trucks, trailers, semi-trailers; services of international transportation of passengers by buses;
- with a license for the services of international passenger carriage by passenger cars to order;
- services of international transportation of passengers by taxi;
- services of international transportation of dangerous goods by trucks, trailers, semi-trailers.
As a result, you get:
- a license for transportation;
- license cards for each vehicle
If you find an error or inaccuracy in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter