The service is available all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Odessa, Lvov, Dnipropetrovsk, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Khmelnitsky). Offer different methods of payment
The cost of registering a change in the name of an enterprise includes:
- consultations on all issues of registration of a change in the name of an enterprise;
- preparation of all documents required for registration of a change in the name of an enterprise;
- Notary Services;
- all duties, fees, payments;
- registration of changes in all instances;
- production of a seal;
- our fee.
The name of a legal entity is the main criterion that distinguishes it from other companies. To register the new name of your company, you need to completely change all the constituent documents, draw up a new set of documents and submit them to the state registrar and other state bodies.
The decision to change the name of the company must be reflected in the protocol and charter of the enterprise, which are certified by the signatures of the founders. If the name of your company is changed, you must also destroy the old company seal and make a new seal with a new name. If there are permits (licenses, certificates, permits), it is necessary to change the name in the relevant authorities and obtain new documents.
How is the registration of a change in the name of an enterprise carried out?
The procedure for registering a change in the name of an enterprise consists of the following steps:
- preparation of a package of documents for registration of changes (protocol or decision, new edition of the charter);
- payment of state fees;
- registration of changes and receipt of a new extract from the Unified State Register;
- publication in the media about the name change;
- notification of statistics authorities and receipt of a new certificate from them;
- destruction of the old seal (act);
- production of a seal with a new name.
Documents required to register a change in the name of an enterprise:
- extract from the Unified State Register / certificate from statistics authorities;
- the old version of the Charter and changes to it (if any);
- memorandum of association (if any - for some forms of ownership);
- minutes of the general meeting of participants on changing the name of a legal entity (in some cases);
- photocopies of passports and certificates of assignment of identification numbers of the director and chief accountant;
- certificate of a single tax payer / certificate of a VAT payer;
- new name data.
The name of the company must meet all the conditions required by law. The main requirement is the uniqueness of the name, i.e. it should not repeat existing ones. If for some reason you decide to change the name of your company, then the irc.gov.ua website will help you to check the uniqueness of the new name. The name of the legal entity must be exclusively in Ukrainian and spelled out in capital letters. Also, if desired, the abbreviated name of the enterprise can be indicated in the statutory documents. It is allowed to indicate the name in English in the charter of a legal entity, this is especially true for enterprises engaged in foreign economic activity or cooperating with foreign companies. It should also be emphasized that the full or abbreviated name of state bodies cannot be used in the name of a legal entity.
After registration you will receive:
- certificate \ extract of state registration of the enterprise;
- a certificate from the statistics department (about entering the enterprise into the ESRPOU);
- name change protocol;
- the new edition of the charter;
- new certificate of single tax payer / certificate of VAT payer;
- a seal.
If you find an error or inaccuracy in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter