The service is available all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Odessa, Lvov, Dnipropetrovsk, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Khmelnitsky). Offer different methods of payment
Despite the fact that the concept of "legal address" is not fixed in Ukrainian legislation, the term "location of a legal entity" appears in the Civil Code and the Law on State Registration. The specified address must be indicated in the USR, and its change also requires registration.
A change of the company's address is usually inevitable in such cases:
- the impossibility of extending the lease;
- change of the place of residence of the director, founder of the enterprise, indicated as the official location;
- the need to relocate production facilities;
- failure of the fiscal service to detect the activities of a legal entity at the place of registration.
The procedure for changing the legal address is a rather laborious process that requires compliance with the deadlines established by regulatory legal acts. In order to avoid problems, it is advisable to entrust the preparation and passage of the re-registration procedure to professionals. Experienced lawyers of the "RegService - Change of Legal Address" company will help you register quickly and with minimal participation on your part.
The main stages of registration of a change of legal address
- Search of premises for moving or non-mass legal address for rent;
- Conducting a meeting of participants;
- Changes to the constituent documents;
- Preparation and submission of documents to the state registrar;
- Notification of the fiscal authorities, statistics, bank, counterparties about the change of address.
In addition, if the company is accredited by customs, it must be re-accredited. If you have a license, permission to carry out activities, you must contact the licensing authority. A new seal is also being produced.
The state registrar is provided with:
- Minutes of the meeting of participants of a commercial organization with the appropriate decision;
- New edition of the charter;
- A document confirming the payment of the state fee.
If a representative is involved in registration activities, you will need a power of attorney certified by a notary.
The range of services for registering a change of legal address includes:
- Help in finding, renting an address;
- Preparation of documents and amendments to the USR;
- Informing authorities;
- Re-issuance of permits.
After carrying out the registration actions, you are given the updated version of the constituent documents, an extract from the Unified Register, a certificate from the statistics authorities, updated licenses (if necessary), a seal.
To clarif the cost and other nuances of cooperation, contact an employee of "RegService - change of legal address" in a convenient way for you: by phone, e-mail, through the online form.
If you find an error or inaccuracy in the text, select it and press Ctrl + Enter